(22)

~2 weeks later~

It was time for my appointment at the doctor and I was getting worried. I wasn't worried about the baby I was wondering how Dayvon was going to act. His lil tantrums were still pretty bad but me and Von was tryna break him outta that habit. I was trying to get him dressed to leave but he was whining about how he didn't wanna wear his shoes. I had been really irritated with him the past few weeks and he was pushing my buttons. I threw the shoes down and said "Fine then I guess yo ass aint goin" Dayvon: "I'm goin" Me: "Then put the goddamn shoes on. I'm not in the mood for yo bs rn so put the fuckin shoes on and come on"

Dayvon: "You're being mean" Me: "Dayvon. If I gotta tell you one mo time, I'm gon pop you. Put. Yo. Shoes. On." He stared at me and picked his shoes up then I watched him put them on. Dayvon: "Tie em up" Me: "What?" He pointed at his shoe and said "They needa be tied." Me: "First of all you got manners so use em. I aint yo maid" Dayvon: "Can you please tie my shoes" Me: "Mhm" I tied them up then Von came in and said "Y'all come on"

He grabbed my hand and helped me stand up then he said "You know yeen posed to be bent down like dat all the time." Me: "Well he needed his shoes tied" Von: "I coulda did it. Come on lil boy." He grabbed his hand and walked him downstairs then he opened the door and said "Go to da car" I walked out in front of Von and said "Be careful Dayvon" When we got in the car I felt Dayvon pushing against the seat so I said "Stop"

Dayvon: "I aint doing nothing" Me: "Quit pushin the seat" I still felt it so I turned around and he had kicked his shoes off and his pants were halfway down his legs. Me: "Da fuck is you doin?" Von turned around and said "Really?" Dayvon: "Ion wanna wear dis" Me: "Dayvon... Ion got the time or patience for you today" Von: "How tf you even get out yo pants dat quick?" Me: "Put ya clothes back on." He started to pull his pants up and I turned back around in my seat.

About 20 minutes later we pulled up at the clinic and I turned around to look at Dayvon and he was sitting in his underwear. I sighed and put my head in my hands then Von said "Getcho mutha fuckin clothes back on. Da hell is wrong witchu" Dayvon: "Ion wanna wear it" Me: "Ion give a damn whatchu wanna do, yeen bout to walk up innis damn doctor's office wit no clothes on. Put em tf on"

Von looked at me and raised his eyebrows then I said "What?" He put his hands up and said "Imma letchu handle dat" Me: "Put ya clothes back on." Dayvon threw his shoe at me and it hit me in my face. I sat there frozen for a second then Von said "You boutta get yo ass beat 🤣" I tried reaching over the seat but Dayvon scooted up against the window so I couldn't reach him.

I got out and tried opening the door but he locked it before I could open it. Me: "Open this goddamn door!" I started beating on the window then I seen a teenager staring at me as she was coming out. Me: "Fuck you lookin at bitch?" Von: "Lai! Get inna car 😂" I got back in the passenger seat and leaned halfway over and started swatting at Dayvon but I still couldn't reach him.

I couldn't go much further either because my stomach was too big to fit between the seats. Me: "Take me to my mama's house" Von: "You sure? We just got-" Me: "Take me to my mama's house!" He jumped and started the car again then Dayvon started crying. Me: "You betta shut up before I give you something to cry about" He started screaming more and I said "Dayvon!"

He got quiet and Von looked over at me for a split second and kept driving. I seen a small smile on his face so I said "Da fuck you smiling for?" He laughed and said "Chill" Me: "You up here laughing and hee heeing like something is funny." He shook his head and kept smiling then I rolled my eyes and started to bounce my knee.