(8)

Von was still laying on me when I woke up the next day so I just reached over and picked up my phone then I seen that it was 2pm. Me: "Damn." I pushed his dreads back to look at his face and seen him making the same face Dayvon makes when he's asleep. Me: "Aw." Mani came in and said "Good you up. You know where Durk at?" Me: "No. I aint been up to look. Why?" Mani: "I just need to see him for a minute.. If he comes in here tell him to come see me please." Me: "He told me and Von that you wearing his ass out 🤣" Mani: "Whatchu mean?" Me: "You fuckin him like a whore." Mani: "Ohhhh. I know. He just been lookin 10 times better since I got pregnant. Always walkin round wit no shirt on and dem grey basketball shorts and shit. His tattoos be looking all good and shit just... Whew. Lemme go find dis man." Me: "Bitch..." Mani: "What? He's fine." Me: "Gon head girl." She laughed and said "Just tell him to come see me okay?" Me: "Okay.." She walked out and closed the door then Von opened one of his eyes and squinted then I said "Good morningggg." He sat up and said "Why you aint got no clothes on?" Me: "I tried to put some on last night but you told me I'd be okay." He put his hands on his face and said "Fuck." Me: "You sick aint chu?" I started laughing and he said "Just shut up. I aint inna mood for no bs." Me: "I know you fuckin lyin... I get dat you got a lil hangover or whatever but don't be takin dat shit out on me mf cus I aint the one." He rolled his eyes and got up then he put a shirt on and walked out. I put some shorts on and followed him downstairs then I seen Nique and Yanni sitting onna couch next to Durk. Me: "Mani lookin for you." Durk: "Me?" Me: "Mhm." Durk: "Damn... Tell her I aint here." Me: "She just told me to tell you to come see her." Durk: "Man..." Nique: "Why don't you wanna go see her?" Me: "Cus she a freak 😂" Nique: "Man just tell her you tired." Durk: "Dat shit don't work. I've woke up out my sleep and seen her tryna give me neck." Von: "Aue dat shit be hittin doe." They dapped each other up then Nique said "You was gettin neck from niggas in jail? Damn Lai, how you feel bout dat?" Von: "Nigga quit playin. Aint no nigga touch me innat mf." Me: "Cus you knew most of em 😭"

Nique: "Dats sad." Mani came downstairs and said "Is Durk- Heyyy come here." Nique: "Damn Mani let dat nigga breathe." Mani: "Shut up." She came downstairs and gave him a hug then she said "She's kicking." Durk bent down and put his hand on her stomach then a big ass smile came across his face and he said "When do we get to go to the doctor?" Nique: "Dis nigga skippy asf 😂" Durk: "Dats my baby girl innat mf." Mani: "We get to go inna cuppa weeks." Durk: "I can't wait." Yanni: "Awww." Me: "Hollup where is my baby at?" Nique: "She done lost da baby, call CPS." Me: "Shut up." Mani: "It's sunday. Gramma took him to church." Me: "Lawd..." Nique: "They prolly gon be back at around 4. Anyways, y'all tryna go somewhere wit me and Yanni?" Yanni: "Yeah y'all come on it's gon be fun." Von: "Nah imma stay here. Ion feel good." Me: "Aw poor baby." Nique: "I told yo dumbass inna kitchen last night not to drink allat and yeen listen." Von: "Man I been locked up. I needed sum drank." Mani: "I wanna go." Durk: "Imma go too." Me: "I gotta get ready." Nique: "Well hurry tf up den." Yanni: "Quit talkin to people like dat." Me: "Period."

I went back upstairs with Von then he laid on the bed and said "I got a fuckin headache. Shit." Me: "Aw." I got dressed then I sat next to him and kissed him. Me: "Imma get you some medicine." Von: "Nah imma just go to sleep." Me: "Well can you set and alarm just in case we not back by the time Gramma get here?" Von: "Yeah.." Me: "Wait wait wait. Actually imma tell Gramma to give Dayvon a nap. He usually gets tired around 4 anyways so he can just come up here witchu and take a nap." Von: "Ight ma." I gave him a kiss then Nique yelled "Come on Lai!" I sucked my teeth and said "Imma go. Call me if you need anything okay?" He nodded then I got up and he grabbed my hand. Me: "What?" Von: "Whatchu mean what? Come here."He sat up and pulled me back down then he gave me another kiss then I laughed and said "I gotta go." He laid back down and started smiling then I walked out and went downstairs. Nique: "Damn. Bout time." Me: "Shut up I was tryna make sure Von was straight." Nique: "He grown, he'll be ight." Me: "We was also talking about our child." He stared at me then he said "Come on." Everybody walked out and got in the car then Nique drove us to a store that had a lot of sexual shit in it. Me: "Nique what da fuck we doin in here?" Yanni: "I wanted to come here." Durk: "Why?" Mani started laughing then she said "They got dildos." Nique: "Aye if you wondering why we here talk to Yanni cus ion even know. I'm just the driver." Yanni: "They sell other stuff than just dildos." Mani smacked one of the ones on the wall and started laughing then Durk said "Come on 😂" Me: "Nique gimme the keys or sum cus I am not tryna be in here." Durk: "Facts." He tossed me the keys and we walked out then Mani said "Aww I was having fun." Me: "Smackin dildos is fun?" Mani: "Duhh you can't smack a real one that hard without a nigga complaining." Durk stared at her then he said "You trippin."