(10)

We stayed in Atlanta for a few more days then we went back to Chicago. When we got back home it was early in the morning so Dayvon was still sleep inna back seat. Von carried him in the house and put him in his bed then he came in the bedroom with me and laid next to me. We stared at each other for a while then he said "Fuck you lookin at?" Me: "You da one dat was staring at me. Da fuck" Von: "Stfu." Me: "You stfu. You just tryna get some shit started." Von: "If I wanted some shit started it woulda been happened. Now stfu." Me: "Fuck you hoe. Yeen my daddy" Von: "I aint say I was. Quit cussing at me" Me: "Stfu." He stared at me again then I started laughing and said "Boo." He rolled his eyes and shook his head then I put my arm on his chest and said "I'm glad we can joke around with each other. Yeen a bitch nigga" Von: "Neva dat." He sat up and pushed his dreads back then I got up and pulled all of em back into a ponytail. Von: "Whatchu put it inna ponytail for? 🤣" Me: "Cus it looks good. Ouu yesss. Lookin real baby daddy ish." He shook his head again then I started rubbing his shoulders. Me: "When you gettin em done?" Von: "Some time today." Me: "Fr? We just got back." Von: "So? It's hella early. She aint gon do my hair til like 3 or 4pm. She posed to call." Me: "What's ha name again?" Von: "Why?" Me: "I just wanna know." Von: "For what? 😂" I rolled my eyes and said "Quit bein stupid, what's her name?" Von: "Kiara." Me: "Mm."

He leaned back on me and said "What?" Me: "Nun. I just wanted to know her name." I kissed his forehead and said "Nun serious." Von: "Yeah ight." Me: "What? I'm fr 😭" Von: "Ight." I rolled my eyes then I scooted down and rubbed his head. I ended up going to sleep about an hour later and when I woke up, Von was gone. I got up and looked in Dayvon's room and he was still asleep. I went downstairs to look for Von but he wasn't there either. I looked at the time on the stove and seen that it was 2:30pm so I went back upstairs and picked up my phone. Von sent a text around 12pm saying that Kiara called him and told him he could come early since her other appointment was cancelled. I squinted then I texted back "Where she stay/work at?" I got dressed and waited on a text back then I just sat on the bed and started looking through his followers.

I seen Kiara's name pop up so I clicked on her page and seen pictures of her clients but none of her. Von texted back a few minutes later and said "Don't worry bout it. Imma be home in an hour or two." I sucked my teeth and said "I told you I wanted to come witchu." He left me on read so I started to get mad but I didn't say anything. Kiara had her location in her bio so I saved it and got up. I walked in Dayvon's room and he was sitting up rubbing his eyes. Me: "Hey baby. Did you sleep good?" He nodded then I said "Imma getchu dressed. We boutta go somewhere." Dayvon: "Where?" Me: "Wherever yo daddy went." He got up and I looked in his drawers for something to put on. I handed him his clothes and said "Come downstairs when you done okay?" He nodded then I walked out and went downstairs. I called Mani and she picked up and said "Heyy." Me: "Hey can you ask Durk to come get me?" Mani: "Yeah... Why?" Me: "Von took his car somewhere and I just need Durk to drop me off somewhere." Mani: "Oh girl I can take you." Me: "Nah ion wantchu driving." Mani: "Ight hollon." I heard her talkin to somebody in the back then she said "He gon be onna way inna lil bit." Me: "Okay thank you. Bye" I hung up then I said "Dayvon, you almost done?" He peeked out his room and said "I need help wit my shoes Mommy"

I walked back upstairs and he had 2 different shoes on. Me: "Baby these don't even go together 😂" Dayvon: "I was tryna hurry" Me: "You don't need to." I sat him on the bed and took his shoes off then I put on the right pair and tied them up. A few minutes later I heard someone knocking on the door so I said "Come on." I picked him up and carried him downstairs then I opened the door and seen Durk standing there. Durk: "Aye y'all ready?" Me: "Yeah." I walked out and locked the door then I got in his car. Durk: "Where we goin?" I pulled up the address on my phone and he said "Oh dats Kiara house. She be doin my hair sometimes. Why you tryna go there?" Me: "Von there and I told him I wanted to go wit him but he aint listen." He started laughing then he said "Dat nigga hard headed." We got to the house about 15 minutes later and I got out and said "Thank you Durk." He nodded and said "Fasho." I pulled Dayvon out the backseat and walked up on the porch then I heard my phone ding so I looked down at it to see what it was. Von sent another text that said "You was sleep when she called so I just left wit out you."