Offer 16

Being violently shaken awake, Levi went to hit whoever had put their hands on him but stopped seeing it was Hange.

"What are you doing in my-"

"Y/n's not in her room and Narsis is also gone. Did you send them somewhere? We just got her back"

He watched her panic until he remembered last night's events. Levi reached underneath his pillows and gave Hange her letter.

"That should answer any questions you have"

He got up to shove her out so he could start his day. After taking a shower, he brushed his teeth with a towl securely wrapped around his lower half. He then put on a more casual outfit, grabbed the remaining letter and headed to the infirmary. Erwin was still asleep.

Levi placed the letter on the desk next to the commander and returned to his room. The scouts were off until Shiganshina had a figure of pure royalty so he'd spend the day trying to get some sleep. But before he could even make it to his door, Hange called him from behind.

"What about the contract she had with Erwin?"

"The moment King Fritz was dethroned, the contract was broken. Any update on Historia?"

"You weren't told? She accepted the role and was crowned late last night"

Levi's eyes widened when he realised what this meant. Ofcourse he didn't hear, he'd been underground for a week.

"What's the matter? Upset you missed it?"

"Hange, you are not working today are?"

"Don't start nagging me about taking brea-"

Fuck!!

Nagging her wasn't what Levi was going to do. If she's back to work then so should he be. Levi ran back to his room to put his work attire on before calmly walking onto training grounds where his soldiers stood bored out of their minds. Many questionef where their captain was.

I have NEVER been so fucking late in my damn life

He cleared his throat to alert his soldiers he had arrived.

"All of you, stand up straight"

-

Only now seeing something shiny pinned to the hoodie Levi had given her, y/n reached for it and closely inspected it.

isn't he something

She mentally thanked him as she wore the only thing she considered precious; her mothers necklace. Y/n had long left Shiganshina and was now in a very familiar forest. Snow hadn't stopped falling since she left so the road was covered in it. She had travelled here to meet an old acquaintance of hers.

"We're here Narsis"

Entering a path that was sealed with vines, y/n stared at the sight infront of her.