The big list - week 30

Start from the beginning

Formidable - We do not need an biography of my live. You're annoying me.

Fuzzball - We do not need an biography of purifier's live. You're terrifying me.

Grozny - Generally, when someone greets another in the morning, we say "Good morning." We do not groggily slur out "What the hell did I do last night?"

Graf zeppelin - Stop flirting with the women in my base. Romantic relations does not give you diplomatic immunity.

Gascogne - Please keep in mind that a fleet has cannons for a reason.

Hammann - Showing affection does not require torpedoes.

Illustrious - When told to "remove the bombs," we are not referring to your chest.

Javelin - Please stop sending nuclear launch codes to 4chan.

Jean Barte - High command is almost afraid to ask you what you are planning to do with that shipment eye-patches.

Kaga - You are not to attempt killing all of the jehovah witnesses on your own. We suspect them to own nukes. Please leave them to the rat stealth vanguard.

Kitakaze - "Rock, paper, nuke" is not a fair way to win arguments.

Laffey - Your stall selling explosive birds and giant slingshots must be removed. Graf Zeppelin has filed trademark.

North Carolina - It'll be breeding season soon. Thus, if you do not remove those bunnies within base grounds soon, I will be forced to purge every non-tamed animal within this base. - Those things can multiply.

Observer α- No one needs to hear your plans for world conquest. Least of all Graf Zeppelin.

Prinz Eugen - The next time you try to attend a poetry club meeting, you will be restrained. Also, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I like spaghetti, drop your panties" Does not rhyme.

Purifier - We're missing nukes. I don't want to prejudice, but if it wasn't you then we're in serious trouble.

Roon - Any limbs recently removed are to be returned to their owners immediately!

Seattle - I'm glad you enjoyed Akashi's makeover, but the water park will have to go.

Sheffield - It has come to my attention that inside your room you manage ownership of handguns, snipers, flamethrowers and missiles. A hobby is a hobby, but a gun is also a gun, and shipgirls are biologically insane. Get rid of them.

Shōkaku - Reverse psychology is not to be used on Kaga. Ever.

Taihō - Just one more attempt at my "manlyhood," and I'll consider getting a castration for my own safety.

Takao 2 - "Kill me" is a figure of speech. It does not mean you should jump onto them and start choking them to death. - Okay, so Atago may have intentionally wished for you to do so, but that doesn't mean you should.

Tester β- "Go to hell" is not a figure of speech meant to be taken seriously. Please stop your attempts to take over hell and apologize to Satan for stomping his backyard.

U-101 - Do not feed destroyers to your rigging and blame their disappearance on the SIREN. - I heard Bismarck is looking for you. Should I prepare a letter of resignation, or a funeral?

Unicorn - Any attempts to start a wrestling club will seize. I need my subordinates alive. Find a new hobby.

Vestal - Please only work on one project at a time. Accidently adding parts meant for the zombification machine to the medical ray is not as amusing as you made it seem. - Lets deal with the current situation first, and then go to the matter of why you decided to create a zombification machine after.

Warspite - It's good to see that you're trying new hobbies, but with the recent shenanigans involving animal pets inside this base, the corgi's will have to go. All corgi's will from this point on be removed from base grounds. - No! Not you! Get back here!

Queen Elizabeth - Please learn the differences between a monarchy and a dictatorship.

Z23 - You may not use gladiatorial combat to sacrifice the defeated in my name.

Zuikaku - Congratulations. You managed to create an harem against all odds, and beat Enterprise 1's score with the ladies. Now just admit that you were faking interest and set things straight before we get another yandere-crisis.