Admiral's missive - Week 18

To all ships - If anyone sees a gloomy Enterprise wearing ripped clothes and gathered around a bunch of rats, do not approach her, but just report back to Belfast. - Despite what the rumors may say, Our SIREN prisoner did not just put on a cap and a coat and walk out of the prisons pretending to be Enterprise without anyone noticing. That's totally, unbelievable, utterly, ridiculous!

To the SIREN - It seems you are aware of our recently defecting shipgirl. None the less, the rest of the naval base will not be swayed. No one is interested in joining your side, no matter how many tea parties you may-Javelin! Where did you get those cookies from!?

Ajax - You can give her all the spanking you want, just find the prisoner.

Akashi - I don't have time for you, we're busy here. Go help yourself with another project or something. - No, we do not need a giant catching-net to capture the SIREN!

Albacore - Placing a cardboard cutout of Enterprise in the prisons and telling everyone that the SIREN was already captured wasn't funny the first time.

Cleveland - "A man trapped in a woman's body" would only work with humans. You are not human. You are a light cruiser design purposefully to be a female, with female needs, female tastes, and a female body. Don't make me get my psychiatrist involved.

Belfast - You and the Enterprise fanclub are a great help for our search on the prisoner. But the robes, incantations, torches and pitchforks really aren't necessary.

Chapayev - Javelin's too free-spirited for my taste. I'd like to meet your handcuff dealer.

Deutschland - A Panzershiffe that weighs over twelve-thousand tons should not demand me to get on al fours and use me as a desk chair.

Enterprise - Instead of being recaptured by people who mistake you for the prisoner time and time again, how about you just stay inside the prisons for a week? I heard the rats are well trained there.

Glowworm - "I was preparing my ultimate move" is not an excuse for not participating in battle.

Graf Zeppelin - We do not yet grant you the title of "big bad" until you've actually surpassed the SIREN in villainousy. - That was not a challenge. Stop committing warcrimes.

Independence - Stop preparing votes for a new commander. I am the commander for life. If you bring in those votes, you'll see that 99% of the base voted for me.

Javelin - If you want those cuffs off, you'll stay away from their tea parties.

Kaga - So you came across the prisoner. I appreciate the effort, but next time bring a search party with you, instead of going at her alone. Go get yourself repaired. - No, you can not walk off a hole in your chest.

King george V - Your sisters aren't children anymore. Let them have their independence. I'm sure they'll learn from their mistakes trough the traditional manner. - That being a hangover and hard embarrassment.

Key point G - This is what happens when you have a prisoner who's an exact carbon copy of your most esteemed fleet member. No one knows how to find her, but instead come back mistakenly imprisoning the wrong Enterprise every time.

Prinz Eugen - While establishing a search party is helpful, sending them off with the order to look for "an edgier Enterprise" can cause confusion.

Taihō - If you manage to capture the prisoner, I'll give you a picture of me as a child as reward. That should help your motivation.

Takao - You can smell her out, right? Git! I'll throw you a bone!

Vestal - We do not keep the rats as pets.

Zuikaku - I get that this is finally your chance to have a full on battle with an Enterprise, But you should already know that the nukes will still stay at base.