Admiral's missive - Week 22

To all ships - Book reviews, though seemingly an innocent idea, are now forbidden within the naval base. Anyone that had partaken with this disastrous event, you are to never talk about this ever again.

Ajax - I don't know how you found a surviving copy of The satanic verses, but please burn it.

Akagi - Giving your copy of American Psycho to Javelin was a cruel and heartless thing to do.

Akashi - Manga are not literature. - Fine, I might be wrong, but you still can't bring it to book review.

Albacore - Reading animal farm out loud to the Northern Parliament is sure to cause serious repercussions.

Atago - You're a very talented reader. All the girls were hanging on to every syllable from your lips. Although that's mostly because the book you brought with you was smut.

Avrora - You don't have to prove Albacore wrong. Stay away from the army financials.

Belfast - Do not bring Enterprise X Belfast fanfiction to a book review.

Chapayev - WHY do you have an copy of the communist manifesto?!

Empress III - Although we will never try book review ever again, you should remember to bring a book with you written in a language we can actually understand next time.

Enterprise 1 - Do not read Belfast's book, unless you're in need of an immediate detox.

Enterprise 2 - The screenwriting of the movie Stuart Little, although seemingly an inappropriate choice, has probably been the best book we've managed to review this week. - This is actually the level we're at now...

Fuzzball (Takao 1) - We're throwing your copy of Twilight into the pyre. This decision is final. No arguments.

Glowworm - I did not know you could read.

Graf Zeppelin - Stop sending me copies of The holy crusades.

Javelin - If you value your sanity, get rid of Akagi's book.

Kitakaze - The art of war was an excellent edition to choose for our book review. However, do not take "In the midst of chaos, there is opportunity" seriously. This is Azur Lane. You will not find anything here.

Laffey - The Necronomicon is not to be used for bedtime stories.

Prinz Eugen - Destroy the copy of Mein Kampf immediately.

Purifier - Since you're illiterate, there's no need for you to attend book reviews. - If you can't even read, why should I make missives for you in the first place?

Sovetskaya Rossiya - Indeed, I did not know that Machiavelli's The prince was the inspiration for multiple tyrannies, or that Stalin used to place a copy on his night stand. What a neat little fact. Burn it.

Taihō - That is not a novel. That is a picture book of photo's you've taken of me while I was sleeping. Put it with the others into the pyre.

Warspite - I'm surprised you've found the time to write out a full manifesto for your Queen, but I'm not going to allow the enforcement of "The harem squad."

Queen Elizabeth - We don't need your biography during a book review.

Z23 - I suppose you're allowed to bring your own written novels, but please heed mind to the genre. We have children in our ranks.