"I have no arguments against that, but before you leave I have one last thing to request to you." Korekiyo said as he slightly pushed me out of his dorm room with his hand making my shoulders tense up, as he pushed me almost completely out of the room he grabbed my shoulder and leaned down close to my ear and to which only could I assume grinned underneath his mask. 

"If you are planning on escaping the killing game with everyone then you must retain from being so dishonest with yourself first, you must help yourself before you think about helping out others, my friend," Korekiyo whispered close to my ear making sure I heard every little word that escaped his lips, my eyes widened when I heard the words, my friend, did he mean that we were now friends? Or even just well-known allies, if so then... After when Korekiyo knew I processed everything he gave me a small smile and gently pushed me out of his dorm with his hand and closed his dorm room with his other one.

I stood for a little outside Korekiyo's dorm room door like a lost puppy, Korekiyo was something different from what I was used to, He was unique in every way shape and form, and after that little conversation I had with him I think I learned something that I couldn't ever learn in my years on this cruel earth, and that was that they are people worth spending time with, I don't think I care about anyone else on this planet apart from her, but now everything had changed, everyone in my life may call me desperate and some may call me stupid, creepy, useless and every other negative word in the dictionary but with Korekiyo everything seemed to have clicked, Korekiyo wasn't like every other person in this academy just mindlessly hoping for a happy ending that is never going to come in their wildest dreams. 

But whatever the case is in this killing game, is that I now have someone worthy of at least a little bit of trust from me whether it's a bad choice or not will be for me to decide. If what Korekiyo said was true then I had to try to be more honest with myself and not live in a shell, the odd thing is that I still don't care about anyone in the academy enough to want to save them, Korekiyo is the only person here that at least pretends they care about me well enough to be able to fool me...

I started to walk around the academy thinking about my future plans to escape the killing game until I felt something roughly collide with my shoulder "HEY! Watch where you're goin' you perv!" the figure yelled although it only took me about a second to figure out who it was "S-Sorry Miu, it's all my fault." I said as I shrunk down where I was standing "Yeah, it is." Miu said as she looked away in anger. Miu looked a little tired and more angry than usual, I mean. She always seemed angry but I guess this was a little different, was being angry the way she coped with the stresses of the killing game? It's just a theory, but it may be right "Hey, Miu?" I began to ask but immediately looked down when Miu wiped her head to look at me.

"What is it you fuckin' perv." Miu huffed out in anger as she looked at me with sharp, scary eyes. I gulped in slight fear at Miu's words "Would you like to talk to me for a little bit?" I asked, if I was going to at least try to get everyone out of here then I have to form a healthy friendship with all of them, but I don't think Miu would be a good start to this. I was already growing uneasy as I played with the end of my shirt "huh? Talk? Why the fuck do I have to talk to you, titless?" Miu said as her eyes looked me up and down. "T-Titless?" I said as I took a step back, covering my chest a little. It wasn't exactly my fault that I was a boy. "Well, I am bored. How bout' you start talkin' about something that'll interest me. You got no boobs and nothin' interestin' to say! You're fuckin' hopeless!" Miu yelled without any remorse for what she was saying. I decided to stay silent about Miu's bullying "Ha-hahaha! Poor little Y/N and her sad, sour, dumpy tits!" Miu finished off as she threw her head back slightly in a fit of laughter from her unfunny form of jokes.

I slightly glared at her form, she has no right to say that, sure I didn't have any objections to what was being said but it still annoyed me slightly getting called to the wrong gender. I was very much a male, whether people liked it or not "W-Who are you calling titless you sack of profanity...!" I tried to yell, but almost got thrown into a coughing fit, my voice was never that strong. "Heeeee!? Wh-What the-!? Don't shout all of a sudden... You know how fuckin' rude that is?" Miu squealed in fear making me almost feel bad for her "A-Aren't you the rude one for calling me all those names a little just 3.9 seconds ago?" I argued back slightly, only making sure to keep down my voice just enough so as to not scare her again. "Huh? Oh, I get it. Don't tell me..." Miu said as her appearance took a whole one-eighty as she was now pointing at me slightly.

"You're just jealous of my fine sexy body! Ha-hahaha!" Miu laughed in my face again, I was beginning to question why I was still talking to Miu but oh well. "I-I think my chest is perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it." I said as I took another step back, kinda scared of what Miu was planning next "Yeah? Feelin' pretty confident about that? Then lemme get a feel-" Miu said as she took about three steps in front of me and put her hands out near my chest to try to grope my none existent boobs, I guess this is when my reflexes kicked in and I took another step back and hit her hand away in a sort of karate chop. 

"B-B-Back off, d-don't touch me, please! I-I did nothing wrong!" I yelled in a hushed tone of voice, in my attempt to not damage my throat too much. My heart was almost beating out of my chest in fear. I thought Miu reminded me of her for a mere moment but, this was just not right, she wouldn't even try to touch me in this way. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't deserve to have this happen. 

"Motherfu- What the hell...? What's your problem? We're both chicks, aren't we...?" Miu mumbled out as if she was the one that almost got groped "N-No, we're not Miu. I-I'm a boy." I mumbled out as I tried to reposition my shirt properly. My eyes widened as I had just figured out what I had just said. I tried to say some sort of excuse but Miu just stayed blank face throughout it all. "If that's really true then..." I shrunk down as I was waiting for some sort of perverted thing to be said. "Pull down your Skirt/pants etc! I wanna see if you're bullshitting me or not!" Miu laughed out making me shiver as how normally she said that. "I-I can't do that..." I said as I took another step back towards the door. 

"Aww, why not? You scared of showing off your baby di-" 

"Bye Miu," I said as I ran out of the dorms and back outside. "At least I know one person that I will simply never get along with." I mumbled out as I began to runway away from Miu who was now chasing me through the academy.

Word Count: 2118