Chapter 79

In accordance with the normal process of marriage, they should also have a honeymoon in addition to the wedding, and the wedding ceremony has been confirmed.

However, the honeymoon needs to be postponed, because Gu Qingyan had received a movie before, so he was ready to go to the honeymoon after the filming was completed.

This movie is a suspense film called "Hey! Don't move, the actual script is pretty good, but at first it didn't agree with Gu Qingyan to follow this movie. The reason is very simple. There are some novels in this movie character setting. Gu Qingyan needs men to dress up.

Gu Qingyan is playing a doctor. His name is Lu Jingyun. He is a hospital doctor wearing a white coat to save the dead, but he still has an identity. He is notorious for making many serial killings.

This female killer is charming and cruel, no one knows that he is actually a man. Because Lu Jingyun was once perverted and mutilated when he was a child, it caused serious psychological distortion. With the increase of age, this distortion became a strange theory of justice.

Lu Jingyun has his own unique concept of justice, and because of his unpleasant experience in his childhood, he will wear women's clothes to seduce people he considers to be prey. If this person can't hold his trap, Lu Jingyun will lie to him. Somewhere and then cruelly killing it, there is a taste of fishing law enforcement.

At first, the police did not know that the killer was actually a man, but the police investigating the case found that the female killer and the E major affiliated hospital seemed to have some kind of connection, and with the investigation deepening the fog, Fang Ming found the female killer. There is a correlation with Dr. Lu from the E affiliated hospital.

The story of the whole story is very interesting and compact. After seeing the screenplay, Gu Qingyan wanted to promise the director Fu Zikai's invitation to participate in the role of doctor Lu Jingyun.

However, his younger brother Lu Ran is opposed, and does not agree with Gu Qingyan. However, after experiencing Gu Qingyan's many soft and hard foamings, Luran eventually lost the battle to agree with Gu Qingyan's request for the film.

The reason why Fu Zikai chose to play Gu Qingyan as a doctor Lu Jingyun at the beginning of the filming was because Fu has always been obsessed with Gu Qingyan's women's dress. Gu Qingyan's women's dress can be described as It is a bright spot and a shock to heaven.

Therefore, Fu Xian sent him an invitation letter directly after he thought of Gu Qingyan, hoping that Gu Qingyan would star in his directed film. However, Fu Zikai is not really sure whether Gu Qingyan will agree to starred. After all, his current image is very good, and he does not need to wear women's clothes to attract people's attention and attract attention. However, Fu Zikai finally gave Gu Qingyan an invitation with awkward mood. .

Because Fu Zikai's intuition tells himself that with Gu Qingyan's participation in this play, he will surely achieve great success.

Soon, Fu Zikai received a reply from Gu Qingyan. He is very much looking forward to cooperating with Fu Zikai. After watching the screenplay, Gu Qingyan said that the film is very interesting and the plot is very compact and eye-catching, so Gu Qingyan asked Fu Zikai to give him this opportunity. He starred in the role of doctor Lu Jingyun.

Just the filming time was after Gu Qingyan and Luran's wedding ceremony, so after giving a positive answer, Gu Qingyan also invited Fu Zikai and Tang Song to attend their wedding ceremony.

On the day of the wedding ceremony, Gu Qingyan was smashed early. The makeup artist who was invited by the friend Qu Yang had a good smeared smeared powder to finish the clothing hairstyle, which was treated as a humanoid doll.