Chapter 71

Things always have to be solved. Although Gu Shuowan is reluctant, I don't want to forgive the **** who bullied her brother. However, this incident is too much trouble, and then letting the development of the situation may have a very bad influence on the younger brother.

The most crucial point is that the whole family is really opposed to the two of them, and they are only their own and big brother. The older brother is now almost done by the younger brother, and it is really ridiculous for the pig teammates who are not determined.

Now, relying on oneself alone, insisting that it is completely impossible, or even being resentful by the younger brother, this kind of thing can be described as an unbearable blow to a younger brother. Imagine if the younger brother didn't call himself afterwards, Gu Shuo felt that his heart was bleeding.

Really angry! But there is no other way, especially when I think of the comments that my brother was maliciously attacked online, how can Gu Shuo endure?

Nothing is more important than Gu Qingyan. Although he is reluctant, he eventually contacted Lu Ran in the end, so there was a press conference jointly with Star Entertainment and EGM.

On the day of the conference, when everyone gathered, Gu Shuo looked at his younger brother and Lu Ran. He didn't have a good white look, and he suddenly touched his nose and didn't speak.

When the press conference began, the three were arranged to sit down. Gu Qingyan was sitting in the middle of the key role of Lu's being beaten, and Lu Yan and Gu Shuo were on the side.

On the stage, Gu Qingyan and Lu Ran are very natural, and Gu Shuo, who is on the side of Gu Qingyan, certainly saw such a small movement, and he looked at Gu Shuo.

The reporters in the audience are all eager to try. Everyone wants to give priority to the best news.

When the press conference began, Gu Qingyan showed up and stood up and walked down to the reporters who sat down. Then I said, "I am very grateful to all the journalists and friends who can come to this press conference today. I am here to thank you all."

Gu Qingyan looked very sincere. He took a look at Luran and smiled: "First of all, I have to declare that my relationship with Mr. Lu Ranlu is very good and there is no problem."

This is a young reporter who can't hold his breath and speaks very rudely. "Why is Lu always beaten? I have the right to suspect that today's press conference is very likely to be just to deceive the public and win the public. The purpose of sympathy is to clean up Gu Qingyan. After all, Gu Qingyan is the target of your star entertainment. According to the reliable news we received, the relationship between Gu Gu and Gu Qingyan around Gu Qingyan is not normal. you guys......"

"What about your newspaper?" Gu Shuo looked at his brother, who was aggressive and arrogant, and he said that he wouldn't care which newspaper you are. You should be careful of me!"

The young reporter stunned the EGM's president, and Gu Qingyan was really different, but because of the reliable first-hand information provided by the insiders, they could only rush their heads for the sales of their own newspapers. The truth behind the press conference.

For his own promotion and salary increase, although it will offend EGM and Star Entertainment. However, if you make a move today, you may be able to make yourself famous and become an industry model that does not fear the power to dare to disclose the truth.

So the stupid and sweet young reporters faced the difficulties and looked up at Gu Shuo and continued to speak sharply: "If you don't have an improper relationship with Gu Qingyan, you can't start to fight. Isn't it? You are today. The press conference is just a crisis public relations! I am a journalist with a conscience, I am pursuing the truth, so I will not be afraid of you..."