Chapter 70

The last two went to the hospital to ensure that there was no problem at all. It was late at night, and Gu Xiaoyu had already slept.

Gu Qingyan took the ointment opened by the doctor in the hospital and tried to wipe the medicine from Luran. As a result, when the hand of the ointment just touched the wound of Luran, Lu suddenly suddenly reached out and grabbed Gu Qingyan.

Gu Qingyan thought that he had hurt himself, but he looked up and was full of sly eyes.

"Small crying bag, you tell my little brother. How did you spend that time?" Lu Ran's tone was low, Gu Qingyan could see his cautiousness in his expression from Lu's words. His guilty blame.

Gu Qingyan thought for a moment, smiled at Luran, and slowly said: "I didn't know that I was pregnant when I first came home. You know that I am a man. Later, the stomach is getting more and more Big, I didn't feel much right. At that time, Quyang had a relative who worked in the hospital, and then I went to check where I did the inspection and found out."

Gu Qingyan paused, and the tone did not have to blame Lu Lu's meaning. His tone of voice was not plunged into the pain of grievances: "At that time, I knew that the results were also awkward. I was a man's check. I was pregnant, but at the beginning I was quite tangled. But then I thought that when I left, I left everything you gave me. But this kid was taken away by me. I think this is probably what you left for me. The most precious gift that can't be given up."

Gu Qingyan's face is full of smiles. In fact, the experience of having a child during that time is really not very painful for him. Although he was confused and afraid at first, after Gu Xiaoyu's birth, Gu Qingyan always felt that Gu Xiaoyu's stay was The most correct decision he has made in his life.

"Then, I thought I wanted to give birth to him. At first, I was worried about it, but I didn't think it was terrible. After all, medical technology is so developed, and there is no pain in playing anesthesia. It is a little trouble to hide from home. You know my brother, if they know that they definitely don't agree, but after all, it's what you left for me, so I can't bear it..."

"Later Gu Xiaoyu was born, and the family knows that there is no way." Gu Qingyan's tone is relaxed. "I am alone with Gu Xiaoyu. He is especially sensible and very likable. In fact, the family at the end especially likes Gu Xiaoyu. He. So in fact, I really didn't have much hardship. I feel very good. Although you are not with me, it is very happy to have a son to accompany him. Our son is a little angel. He is the one who stays with me. A great gift."

"Later, the company of EGM Fangyi City opened, Quyang is also in Fangyi City, I came back with Gu Xiaoyu, and then I met you..."

Lu Ran's strength in grasping Gu Qing's hand was getting heavier and heavier without paying attention. Gu Qingyan did not complain, but the more he blamed himself, the more he blamed himself: "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry..."

"You hurt me." Gu Qingyan blamed a sentence, Luran hurriedly released Gu Qingyan's hand, his expression looked very flustered.

After Gu Qingyan broke away from the shackles of Lu, he used his hand to hold Lu's face, forcing Lu Lu to look at his own eyes with himself.

Gu Qingyan smiled at Lu Ran, his eyes were gentle and watery, and some of them said: "Little brother, don't be like this. Nothing sorry, and you don't like me very much now, you said that you will compensate me for a lifetime. "

Luran looked at Gu Qingyan, looked at his little crying bag, only felt that the nose was a sour.

"Little brother, I really don't regret it, and you see that his son is not very cute?" Then he put his face together and kissed Lu's lips. "I am very happy now, I have said it at home. My parents. They have no opinions, that is, Gu Shuo and Gu Ling. I was afraid that they would hit you, so I never dared to mention..."