Chapter 75

Are you being abused today? In the final issue of the program, the program group asked Gu Qingyan and Lu Ran at the request of the audience: When did you know and be together?

Gu Qingyan and Lu Ran looked at each other and suddenly laughed. Looking at each other with a deep affection, slowly narrate.

"I met my little brother when I was 7 years old. He appeared in front of me like a little hero." Gu Qingyan's expression is like remembering the past and shining in his eyes.

Lu Ran gently looked at his own little crying bag: "I was 11 years old that year, I met my little crying bag when I left home. I think that is probably the fate of God, and since then his tears Beautiful peach eyes, stationed in my heart, let me dream and never forget."

My goodness, the little crying bag and the little brother got to know so early! ! //Good sweet, childhood sweetheart? //But this early love, is it a bit early? Therefore, Gu Gu and Lu Zong do not learn well, 罒ω罒. //I think the little crying bag when I was young must be very good, otherwise how can I make my little brother obsessed. //Small brother let the little crying pack remember for a long time. The little crying bag also makes the little brother's soul dream, and feels so sweet. //Good envy, as a mono dog is sweetened by them. However, Lu's mother manages Lu's early love, and his older brother's original sergeant's idea is to pack him up after hours! !

Gu Qingyan heard Lu Ran's words and smiled and reached out and touched Lu's face: "When I was 16 years old, I came back alone to find my little brother. Then I got a particularly crappy reason to approach him and let He embraced me and then we were together."

Gu Qingyan sighed and said: "Unfortunately, because we were too mature enough, I finally chose to escape and escape."

Lu Ran got together and kissed Qing Yan's cheek, and apologized in his eyes: "I met a pair of beautiful peach eyes when I was 20 years old. Unfortunately, I didn't recognize him as my little. I cried the bag. In the end, I was punished and I let my little dragon set escape from me."

I am going, why do you feel a little bit abused! ? // Sugar glass residue, so why are you so stupid? ! //Holding a dark love stalk feels a little cute, so the little crying bag ran away from the little brother and started looking crazy? //Slightly sweet, and sure enough, art comes from life. So this is a small sweet entertainment with a glass **** entertainment circle?

Gu Qingyan looked at Lu Ran, and the eyes were all the other side's figure: "I came across the country after I was 23 years old and happened to meet my little brother. The little brother became overbearing and unreasonable. He said that he would pursue me again, and then he finally I remembered that I was his little crying bag."

Luran with a sour look directly at Gu Qingyan's eyes, and the tone with pride of repentance and purpose: "I met my little dragon jacket at the age of 27, I found him for five years. In these five In the year I grew up and became a sneaky hunter. I knitted a network of love, carefully approached, step by step, and tried hard to hold him firmly. Then I finally realized that he was the one who made me I will never forget the little crying bag that dreams of.

Finally sweet back, so the little crying bag escaped for five years, the little brother looked for 5 years and finally together? //It's so sweet, I believe in love again, my little brother doesn't lose the little crying bag again! ! //Have happiness and sprinkle flowers. //Sweet, sweet little brother treats the little crying bag!

"I love you, crying bag." Luran's voice is full of deep love.

"I love you too, little brother." Gu Qingyan smiled very sweetly, revealing two shallow dimples.