Xiaoyuzi: I hope to give a reasonable explanation. Although I know that actors and characters should not be linked, but the book that is so big to the fans is the spiritual food, so it's really full, I hope that the explanation can give an explanation. .

Don't talk to kiss me: So is it only one of my concerns that is very strange? Why send a blade? There is still the first time I saw that Gu Gu was selling on the large size, and the people who were eating melon expressed curiosity.

Small strawberry: On the floor, is it really strange? ? ?

......

"Tonight has something to say" is a special fire talk show, and the host Lemi has always been very popular with the audience, because her host style is humorous, talkative and elegant, very emotional and sometimes love to fill the soul chicken soup. of. And "There is something to say tonight" this program will invite many popular star artists from time to time, so her show has been very hot.

- "Speak tonight"

At the beginning of the show, I saw the host Le Mi wearing a graceful black dress, short hair and a smile on his mouth, and greeted the audience on the spot.

"Welcome everyone to come to "Tonight has something to say" I am the host Le Mi, recently there is a group of families can be described as a violent fire, their family's face value is very high, children are cute and very polite, now I heard that children still have I have a fan support club."

"And their family, everyone is familiar with him very familiar. Through that program we know that he is attracted to him in the future, and later heard the love story between him and his lover. I was touched by them. And I am very fortunate to have him today, this is a very hot meat, everyone guess who he is??"

Lemi made an ear-opening sound with his hand on his ear, and now the audience shouted with a loud voice: "Gu Qingyan!!!"

I saw Lemi smile and make an invitation: "Now, please ask Gu Qingyan."

The music sounded and Gu Qingyan walked out. He is very casual today, a simple beige knit sweater, a pair of jeans that fits in shape, and a pair of sports shoes that are not too expensive. But the simpler the dress, the more his appearance and his approachable, Gu Qingyan smiled and greeted the audience.

Lemi can say that the first impression of Gu Qingyan is very good. Lemi told Gu Qingyan to sit down and chat with Gu Qingyan.

Lemi looked at the gentle and beautiful Gu Qingyan, and asked the joke: "Hello Gu Qingyan, can I call you a little crying bag?"

Gu Qingyan shook his head and said with a slight apology: "I am sorry that this is not possible, because this is the nickname of the little brother."

Then I smiled and said: "You can ask me to care, my fans love to call me, I also like this title."

Lemi smiled and said: "It turned out to be Lu's exclusive nickname. Is it only you can call him a little brother?"

Gu Qingyan's face was slightly reddish and nodded. "Well, this is the only nickname between us."

Lemi looked at Gu Qingyan's appearance and couldn't help but sigh the magic of love: "I think friends who have seen "Did you be abused today?" should be touched by the love story you mentioned in the last issue, so Is that story really happening to you?"

Gu Qingyan smiled at Lemi's words and his expression was very sweet: "It's true, I like my little brother for 16 years."

Lemi exclaimed: "So long?"

Gu Qingyan's expression looked unusually gentle. He slowly said: "Well, 16 years. For me, my little brother is essential in my life."

"Required? Why do you say that?" Lemi's expression looked very gossip.