Cheating

Oreo in MM

After eating breakfast with Rosie and Luis me and Mikel borrow their car and go to the zoo!It was more my idea though.After a difficult shower of Mikel tryna shower with me,I get dressed in khaki shorts and a white crop top.For my shoes I put on white Converse and put my hair in a messy bun.Mikel decides to be cute and match with me.He puts on some khaki jogger styled pants with a white tank top and some white air force ones.We look cute so I take some pics of us and we post them on instagram.

"Leggo."He says and we go outside to the car."Lemme drive."I say squinting from the sun."You can drive back."He tells me.I think it over."Fine."I say and we both enter the car.

***

"Isn't he cute?"I say referring to our new rabbit.We went to the petting zoo and they were giving them away so I begged Mikel.He's black and white so I named him Oreo."Not as cute as me."Mikel says starting the car."Hey I was supposed to drive us back!"I remember laughing."You want to?"He asks looking at me."Nah I'm over it."I say and he laughs."That's the same thing you gon say in a couple weeks about Chips ahoy over here."He says looking at Oreo."His name is Oreo and no I won't.He's my baby."I defend.He shrugs."We'll see."He says and I laugh.

He starts driving and I sit there playing with Oreo as I play Rae Sremmurd with my phone.After a while I put Oreo in his cage."Can I use your phone Babe?"I ask him."Yea sure."He says and hands me his phone.I'm on level 49 of AA on his phone so I play that then he gets a phone call.
Miranda

"Who's Miranda?"I ask."Uh what?Why?"He asks."Cuz she's calling you."I tell him.He takes his phone and answers it."Hello?"He says."Yea who's this?....I think you have the wrong number."He says and hangs up quickly.He puts his phone down on the dashboard."It was a wrong number."I take a deep breathe."Do you think I'm stupid?"I say looking straight ahead."No."He says confused."That number is saved on your phone Mikel."I say and he doesn't say anything."Are you cheating on me?" "What no!"He says looking at me."Then who is she?"I say through gritted teeth."She's just a friend."He says."If she's just a friend then why did you lie?"I ask and he pulls up to the hotel.He turns off the car and doesn't answer.I get Oreo and all my stuff and leave.
I can't believe this

I go to our room but realize Ion have the key so I got to Rosie's.She opens the door smiling but when she sees my face she opens her arms."Wendy what's wrong?"She asks and I burst into tears.She leads me to their room after closing the door."Where's Luis?"I ask."He went somewhere with Jordan."She tells me waving her hands."Now what happened?" "Mikel is cheating on me!"I tell her."No."She says shaking her head."Do you know so or think so?"I explain what happened while she rubs my back."What do you think?"I ask but before she answers we hear banging on the door."I'll be right back."She tells me getting up.After a couple seconds I hear yelling."She doesn't want to see you!"Rosie yells."Just let me talk to her!"Mikel yells back."Give her some time and space Mikel."She tells him."Fuck that!I'm going to talk to her."He says and next thing I know he busts into the room with Rosie behind him.She looks at me sorry."It's ok Rosie."I tell her and she leaves closing the door behind her.He walks over to me and sits on the edge of the bed."Wendy..."He starts."Can you just tell me the truth?"I ask him."I'm not cheating on you."He tells me and I search his eyes for any sort of dishonesty.I don't see any."So who is she?"I ask."I didn't want to tell you this but she's helping me plan something for our wedding"He confesses."I don't want to tell you what it is or anything else cuz it was supposed to be a surprise" "Why didn't you tell me earlier like in the car?"I ask."Cuz I really wanted to surprise you."He says and moves closer to me."Look you gotta trust me.I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you and hopefully we'll have some real babies really soon."He says looking at Oreo and tries to wiggle his eyebrows.I laugh and he kisses me."We good?" "We're great.Just don't try and hide anything from me again."I warn him."Never."

----------

Aww look at little Oreo.But this was a serious chapter some of you guys probably think Mikel is lying but he's not.Ok I'll update soon and follow me on instagram @Girl_wonder33