Fallen into place

Everything was just coming together. Uni was amazing and for once I'm challenged in what I'm learning. Dad of course was adding more work for me to do, like an extra class load of work.

Peter and I were going well too. Every other week id travel back to his earth for a few days or the other way around. He always wanted to see what the future looked like.

But I knew my dad and everyone who knew where Peter was from there was talk. That we shouldn't be seeing each other, but no one says anything.

"Hey (y/n) are you awake?" rolling over in bed I groaned lightly letting out a yawn. Tapping the side button I sighed.

"Yeah, barely. You do remember that there's a three hour time difference." He chuckled softly.

"Yeah, but I wanted to hear your voice." shutting my eyes and concentrating hard enough I flopped down into Peters bed next to him. He grinned at me wrapping his arms around me.

"Is this better?" I whispered snuggling into his neck, it had been three days since I saw him. Peter kissed my forehead.

"Yes, it is." This also meant I could sleep longer so I guess it's a good thing he woke me up.

----

I woke up with Peter sleeping soundly beside me, an arm was wrapped over my stomach. Humming rolling over Peter squeezed my side kissing my shoulder.

"Pete I need to get ready for uni." He groaned moving another hand around me.

"Just five more minutes." Peter breathed into my shoulder relaxing again for a moment.

"If we wait five more minutes there won't be enough time to have sex." His eyes opened quickly looking directly at my eyes.

"Well, what are we waiting for."  Giggling at him, Peter rolled on top of me kissing from my shoulder to lips as my hands ran through his silver hair.

----

The pair of us were laying on the bed panting in bliss for a few minutes as we calmed down.

"I need to get changed for uni." I breathed out and Peter sighed.

"And I've got a mission. Maybe I could come over and train with you when you finish uni. It's so much more fun with you when I train." I rolled onto my side smiling at him while leaning in.

"That's because we end up making out every time." Peter chuckled turning over as well to bring himself closer to me.

"I never said more productive. Just fun." Giggling he brought me in for a kiss before I pulled back to get ready. Peter watched as I moved around and came over once I finished putting on my jeans. "Do you really have to go?" He asked lips kissing along my neck.

"Yes, I have an exam today remember." He pouted into my neck before blowing a raspberry. Giggling I kissed him before grabbing the bag I left here for this sort of situation which happens every other day.

"Ok, I'll meet you out the front of your exam." Teleporting back to my room Peter flopped onto the bed while I left for my exam.

----
I had two exams, one following another one, they were easy but after five hours with only a fifteen-minute break between. As promised when coming out of the main exam building Peter was waiting for me. Smiling to myself I ran over giving him a hug.

"Let's get away from this place, I hate school."

Peter took us to get ice cream and afterwards we dangled our feet over the edge of a building to look out at the city and watch the sunset.

"Is it bad if I say I'm glad you got transported to another dimension?" I laughed looking away from the sunset smiling at Peter.

"No, as long as you don't mention it to my dad. Who would have thought after all this time the person I fall in love with lives a whole other universe away." Peter chuckled looking down and tapping our feet together.

"At least there's no traffic." Rolling my eyes at him our lips met in the middle as he tangled a hand through my hair. This was before his watch beeped.

"Peter are you there?" It was Hank on the other end of the call. Peter parted from my lips for a moment.

"Yeah." He quickly said before kissing me harsher. Giggling against his lips Peter a buck his tongue throughout my mouth.

"We need you back here for a mission, there's not a lot of time." Peter sighed, lips still on mine until I pulled back.

"Don't worry I'll still be here after your mission Pete. I still need a reward for finishing the semester." Peter grinned at that standing up and taking me with him.

"I will be back in a minute then." Rolling my eyes with a smile Peter pressed the watch and he was gone with a flash of light.

Everything has finally fallen into place.