Teleportation

Standing by Strange as the bombs exploded in the river there was another bang behind us.

"We should get back to the jet there might be more." Strange nodded opening up a portal once more but dads flew over landing right bear us.

"Wait (y/n)." he breathed out voice a little muffled by the suit. "Zeke told me he never planned to send you here with him." obviously, I mean he didn't seem to notice I was here until last week. Strange looked back at me.

"Which means what? I got here on my own accord?"

"You're able to reflect light waves correct?" Sighing I glanced between the two of them.

"And control sound waves, what's your point?" Why are we standing here talking about this instead of getting rid of all the bombs.

"Zekes machine might have activated your sound wave sensors to tune into this universe. Meaning with your combined light and sound waves...."

"You can travel to any world or dimension you want to." Strange finished for dad and I gaped at them.

"Right so you're saying all this time I've been able to teleport this while being suck here for eight months." Dad suits head flipped up and he waved me over.

"Come on hun the fight is over. I got rid of all the bombs we can go now." Frowning I looked out at the people I've gotten to know. It was suddenly odd to leave so suddenly.

"Can't I get my things?" Dad sighed but I raised an eyebrow crossing my arms.

"Right, Wizard take us there." Before I could say anything I gasped now somewhere else. Peter stood in front of me arms crossed while I was sat on a log.

"So just like that, you're leaving. Not a word to say goodbye?"

"I'm just as surprised as you Pete. I didn't think my dad would come through a magic portal with a wizard, it's just sudden." Letting out a shaky breath I looked to the side. I wasn't sure of the location we were at but I knew it wouldn't be long before the wizard found us.

"But you're not leaving right?" I shot back at him standing up.

"This entire time I've been trying to get home you know that and now my dad who is the only real family I have comes for me and you want me to just ignore that?" Peter rubbed the back of his beck looking away for a moment.

"No." He whispered and I sighed so confused about what was next. All I wanted to was get back to the mansion.

"Then what is it, Peter? I want to stay here I really do but this is my family." Seeing his determined face I let out a frustrated sigh. "I can't think right now, I'm going to..." Peter grabbed my wrist before I could walk off and as I went to rip his hand off everything around us changed. We were in my room and at first, I thought Peter did this until seeing his confused face. "Teleportation. Right." murmuring this to myself Peter's head whipped over to me.

"Since when can you teleport?" Walking over to the closet I started grabbing clothes putting them in a bag.

"Since forever according to a wizard and my dad." Electronics and books were next to go in the bag.

"Stop packing please." Standing in front of the closet I crossed my arms and Peter copied my actions.

"I already told you, Peter..." He stopped me kissing me harshly holding onto my cheek and hip. Pushing back against him back enough I separated our lips I managed to talk. "You can't kiss me to stop the conversation." Peter groaned softly.

"I love you." He breathed onto my lips going in to kiss me again. I stopped him.

"Peter you're not actually using that card to make me stay?" He frowned at me holding me in place.

"No I mean it (y/n) I really love you. I know it started out as you know but I've had these feelings for a while now and I know it's a shitty time to say it but I might not get the chance." Biting my lip tears threatened to spill.

"Why did you have to make this harder." Whispering that to myself I wrapped my arms around him kissing his neck a few times taking in his scent. "I love you too."
His arms wrapped around me just before the door swung open.

"Alright (y/n) you've packed let's go," Dad said walking in when seeing Peter and me together.

"Dad don't." He came over holding onto my shoulders pushing me back.

"You're here for two months and you have a guy trying to take advantage of you." wiggling my shoulders I frowned swatting his hand away.

"It's been eight months for me. dad, I'm not a little girl anymore and Peter is not taking advantage of me. I'm smarter than that, you know this." He sighed glancing at Peter.

"Right you listen here this is my daughter, I don't want any funny business before we leave."

"Wait what?"

"He's not coming with us. The whole space-time continuum will be a shit storm otherwise. According to Gandalf downstairs." Growling I swatted dads hand away stomping downstairs to Strange who was talking with Raven, Hank and Charles while kids were playing around with his cape.

"Tell me one way the time continuum has go off the plot since this has happened. Because the way I see it if time is one continuous line then this was meant to happen." Strange looked at me and then all the kids ran off.

"It's not as simple as you may think."

"Enlighten me or better yet show me a future where I get the best of both worlds." Strange went to speak and glanced over to the three bystanders before I grabbed his forearm taking us to a new location. "Now Enlighten."