Blood test |Smut|

I woke up to a body shifting next to me groaning I wrapped an arm around Peter's chest.

"Stop moving Pete. I'm tired." The whine made him stop although I could still feel his eyes on me.

"Did that really happen? I mean did we you know." Leaning my head up kissing his neck Peter gulped lightly.

"Mmmm yes we did. I thought you'd remember." He let out a shaky breath threading a hand through his hair. I sat up and his eyes landed on my chest.

"Still trying to believe it." Stretching where I sat his eyes went wide as I rolled on him, body pressed onto his.

"You better believe it, buddy. Now, do you want me to help you out with the little problem you've got?" Breathing this airly into his ear Peter gulped as I kissed his neck, sucking in a few spots feeling his affection on my upper thigh.

"Are you sure about all this, I mean?" stopping him with a kiss Peter groaned against my lips.

"The best idea I've had since I got stuck here." But there was a knock on the door before I could continue. Next thing I know I was standing with all my clothes on. My lower lip puffed out and Peter bit his lip before opening the door. I was now playing Pac-man.

"Hey, Scott what's up?" Not looking over I knew Scott was staring over at me.

"Hank was looking for (y/n). Something about some blood test." The two of them turned over to me so I let Pac man die.

"Sorry. Peter was just letting me play a few games. Is he in the lab?" Scott nodded and when walking past Peter I squeezed his arm. "See you both later then."

A few blood tests later I was in the kitchen finding something to get my sugar levels up. Hank said just a little something should be fine but having a craving for sweets all the time I started searching for something.

"What are you doing (y/n)?" Jene said coming into the room. At this point, I was on a chair to get to the high shelves.

"It's a well-known fact that the best snacks are hidden high up." She chuckled opening the fridge for something. After a few conversations with her, we have a mutual understanding.

"You should probably take it easy. You just had some blood tests right?" Waving her off I reached back grabbing out a box of twinkies followed by some Oreos.

"And don't you have class?" She smiled rolling her eyes at me.

"Just getting some juice. Never thought you'd be one to stick to the schedule."

"I'm not." Poking out my tongue I munched on the oreo feeling a little better. "Cya," I spoke as she left. Two Oreos later I put the packet back into the cabinet and grabbed out a twinkie.

"So you found the stash." Peter stood below me, I'd only taken one bite of the sweet and raised my hands.

"You court me." Peter grabbed my waist bringing me down to his height. He noticed some cream on my lip. Peter licked across my lip groaning at the taste.

"You taste so sweet." Smiling at him I had another mouthful of twinkie.

"Which lips are you referring to?" Peter smirked leaning towards my ear.

"You are such a dirty girl." He groped my ass bringing me against him.

"And you're so sexy when confident." A warning bell went off making me jump. Peter chuckled.

"I have to see hank again. About my blood test."

....

It was lunchtime now. Apparently, I am completely healthy and nothing is wrong. Well obviously since nothings happened to me in the past month of me being here. Guess I'm in the clear. Sitting outside under some trees listening to some music I felt a shadow cast over me.
"Hey, silver." Breathing that out he sat next to me, close enough to grab an earphone and put it in his ear.