Frustration |Smut|

It's been almost a month of searching for answers or better yet a way home. Hank has been helping me but other than long confused conversations we came up with nothing. It might have to do with the time period I was sent to and that meaning, not all the equipment was here or dad worked out  something no one knew was possible.

Luckily for me, this time period had wall cables meaning I could charge my phone which at this point was just a mp3player. Because all I could do was listen to music or play offline games. Unlucky for me I've now got fuck all to do. Charles hasn't forced me to go to class since I outsmarted every teacher. But every now and again asks me to write an essay to 'sharpen' my skills. He's probably just sorry for me. Raven sometimes gets me to train when I'm not working on a way home or when I'm overly stressed about the whole situation.

She doesn't know why I'm so stressed to be far. After all the science stuff and training all, I really need some relief. One thing I inherited from my dad was a high sex drive. Not that I threw myself at anyone. It was mostly at the huge parties he'd throw. The guys at school were dick heads.

The halls were quiet. Not surprising since dinner was a while ago and everyone went back to their dorm rooms. I knew what I wanted. Who I needed. Biting the corner of my lip it didn't take me long to find Peters room. Knocking on the room I heard him shout 'it's open' before I peeked inside. Sliding in and shutting the door behind me Peter was sat playing PAC man... An original. Pretty cool.

"What's up?" His eyes focused on the game and I couldn't help but smile when seeing the retro well for me it's retro style going on. Cassette players and posters all around the room. It looked so cool.

"Your room is cool. I like the posters." Wandering around to the pac man game he looked at me through the reflection.

"A fan of music?" He asked as I stood next to him watching.

"From this time? Yeap. Probably not everything but the bigger bands. Jim Croce, pink flour, ACDC and Navana are my top favourites." I heard the indication of Pac man dying and peter growled quietly to himself. "Oh and the who and rolling stones." He turned from the game for a moment seeing me smile "Never played Pac man on a game console like this. Could I try?"

"Yeah. Sure." Before he could get a chance to stand I sat on his lap of the high chair he was sitting on. Oh, I know he could have moved then. Tapping the button before using the stick to move PacMan around I was only half focusing as I inched up higher on peters lap. Wiggling a little too much with each turn seemed to stir him up in the seat.

"Could you put an arm on me? I'm gonna fall otherwise." Peter didn't say anything but gulped wrapping an arm loosely around me. "Yes, round one done!" I cheered jumping up a small amount my ass grinding into peter.

"Pretty good for first try." He breathed into my ear, a shiver ran down my spine but I kept to the task at hand. The moment I lose Pac man he needs to want me so bad he can't refuse. Although it may not take much since I can see Peter watching my lower back move against him with a bite of his lip. It would work now I know it.

"You know there's something I've always wondered," I spoke as the character ate one of the blue ghosts. Peter looked up to spy my face.

"What?" I won another round grinning to myself making the rolls of my hips more obvious.

"What would it like to have sex with the fastest man alive." The game ended. I lost and heard peter gulp audibly. Getting up for a moment I sat back down facing him placing both hands at first to Peters's shoulders before his neck.

"W-why would you think about that?" I giggled scooting closer grinding against peters crotch. His hands went to my hips not stopping me.

"Oh just imagining how fast you could pound into me and how your fingers, tongue and cock could turn into a vibrator just makes me so wet. Now you're right in front of me. I just can't help myself." Whispering in his ear at the end Peters grip tightened around me. "So do you want to find out how easy it would be to make me cum?" Rolling my hips breathing against peters neck he finally let out a groan.

"Hell yes." Peter moved quickly bringing our lips together. Peeling off my shirt Peter stared at the lacy bra that showed my nipples through the thin material. "Fuck." Peter groaned out, looking into his eyes I slid both hands under Peter's shirt. Sucking down on Peter's chest his hands went to unclip my bra.

"Have you had sex before?" Questioning him Peter groaned.

"No...." He was concentrating so hard on getting the bra off I circled my hips before standing.

"Mmmm then it'll be good for both of us." Leaning forward our lips collided together again. Palming Peter through his pants I could tell he was getting restless. Peter stood from the high chair and I was zipped over to the bed, this just made me giggle. "Locked the door?" I asked and Peter nodded. Kicking off my shoes biting my lip I sat there waiting for him to move.

"I uh... What do I do?" Smiling going on all fours I crawled over to him.

"Anything you want or I could do anything you want." Speaking while just against his lips Peter gulped. Licking along his lower lip Peter lost it. I was naked suddenly and a wave of pleasurable love bits marked my skin.

"Well, you wanted to see what my fingers felt like." Spreading my legs eagerly curiosity filled Peter as he stared down at me. "So hot." Surprisingly slowly Peter traced around my pussy lips. Clearly to test the waters. Humming at the contact my hips rolled back against his finger. "And wet."

"I wasn't lying when I said I wanted you." gasping once a finger slipped inside soon it was followed by another. Peter moved back and forward watching as my body sucked him back in. Gaining speed I moaned softly gripping onto the sheets.

"And what was the other thing you wanted?" Oh, he's getting cocky now. Peter moved to kiss my breast sucking down on the sensitive skin.

"Vibrating." He smiled against my skin as his fingers started vibrating against me. "Holy shit!" Arching my back into the sheets I was at the brink of going over the edge. Spitting on my fingers and quickly rubbing myself I came against his fingers holding back an even louder cry.
My body slumped against the bed calming down from the intense orgasm. Peter stared wide-eyed down at me.

"You... You squirted." Still panting I breathlessly laughed.

"Yeah, and I'll do it again when you shove your cock in me." Peter's fingers went into his mouth and watching him suck on them made me thrust my hips upward. He was naked a second later.

"And you're sure about this?" Nodding quickly as Peter hovered over me leaning into my lower side I felt his cock brush against me.

"No teasing tonight." Breathing this out Peter looked into my eyes then alined himself. His length started inching its way inside of me. Peter groaned his head now on my shoulder.

"You're so tight." Moaning in response Peter finished sinking inside of me. He panted heavily against my skin trying his best not to move.

"I'm not made of glass babe." Peter thrusted back and forward quite fast. Moaning at the motion Peter started thrusting deeply inside of me.

"My God. This feels amazing." He husked against my ear turning to suck just below it. Gasping my legs wrapped around him and my eyes went wide as he went even faster.

"Yes. Fuck me harder than anyone else could." Peter did just that. His cock started vibrating against my gspot. Arching my back my body shook violently as the overwhelming sensation came over me. Peter slowed down.

"That was quick. Do you want to stop?" Wrapping my legs around him tighter I made sure he didn't pull out.

"Don't you dare stop." Smirking at the comment Peter dove back inside me capturing our lips together. It was an intoxicating feeling. Wanting to cum, again and again, making it impossible to slow down.

"You really for it again?" Nodding eagerly my head tilted back as he vibrated once more.

"You're gonna make me cum on your hard cock. Yes, faster Peter." Peter groaned concentrating hard on fucking me faster while vibrating himself. We both moaned orgasming together. Squirting against our thighs Peter fell next to me not believing what just happened. A wave of relief washed over me and I relaxed into his sheets.