Kitchen time

Brian from what we gathered was yes a mutant but Charles had known of an organisation lead by a mix of mutants and ordinary humans. But no one would think DUC would be there name. Stupid to say the least. For now while Charles and Raven went out for a meeting with Brian to get up to date I was left to spend the day as I pleased.

Humming a song to myself I was walking through the academy to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for myself.
Classes started about half an hour ago which is what I was waiting for so the room would be free. Going for the kettle and turning it on slowly the boiling water bubbling filled the room as I gathered up everything to make the hot chocolate. There was the light sound of someone skidding to a halt and before I could say anything to said person who I knew was Peter his arms snaked around my waist.

"What's up quicksilver. Want some hot chocolate?" He chuckled his head now resting on my shoulder as he kissed my neck.

"I want something even sweeter." I raised an eyebrow while scooping in a few spoon fulls of powder into a mug.

"And what would that be pray tell." His response at first was to snake a hand down under my skirt and underwear and rub my clit slowly. Shivering at the sensation he sucked against my neck.

"You. We are in the kitchen after all." I hummed trying to ignore the soft circling of his finger. I was doing fine until just after I'd finished pouring the boiling water he pressed harder. Softly moaning he smirked against my skin.

"And if someone were to interrupt us?" I panted knowing that even with classes someone may come into the kitchen.

"I can move us out of sight even before they see." Peter husked in my ear tugging me over to the counter. His hand removed and then I was lifted onto the bench while kissing Peter. He's such a good kisser. Peter flipped up my skirt spreading my legs and moved the underwear I had on to the side and slid a finger inside of me. Moaning against his lips Peter didn't hesitate to pick up the speed of his fingers. Both my hands tangled in his silver hair rocking back and forward against them.

Only once the soft sound of my pussy started did Peter remove his fingers. Bringing them to his lips Peter groaned. "Now that's sweet. Lean back for me." Doing so I spread myself wider while Peter unzipped his pants enough to spring his member free. Mouth watering at the sight I gasped when my underwear was gone and replaced by his cock sinking inside of me. Holding in a moan he rocked and slammed back into me. Letting out a squeak I immediately moved forward wrapping my arms around Peter as his thrusts were hard and faster into me. Moaning softly into his ear Peter panted into my shoulder.

"My god Peter your cock feels so good inside of me. Drive it deeper. Fuck me until I'm squirting on this counter." Peter growled at that. His hips met mine faster. It felt so good, amazing in fact.

"How about I take you down here." Peter groaned pulling out and spread my cheeks further apart. His cock teased my ass and gasping in surprise he managed to sink inside of my tight hole. "Fuck you're tight." Peter hissed out going very slow at first, I held tightly onto his hair panting softly into Peter shoulder.

"I've never done it in my ass before." Whispering this out as his pace picked up quite quickly.

"You're taking me so well baby." Peter kissed my shoulder then tried to pull me out of the grasp I had on his upper body. "Let me see your beautiful face." He was going so deep inside of my ass it made my body shiver. Leaning back I arched into him as my head tilted feeling the overwhelming sensation. Peter groaned at this.
"You're so sexy. Now let's try this." He went back into my cunt a few thrusts then back to my ass. Moaning louder Peter covered my mouth with his lips. His pace picked up even faster to the point it felt like he was in both places at once. My body began to shake. Even more so when he rubbed my clit. "Yes baby cum for me." Biting my lip to stop my cry I orgasmed hard almost blacking out the intensity. Peter groaned still not finished. He slowed slightly watching as I squirted across his pants and onto the counter. Peter kissed and sucked my neck started to thrust in my ass once more.

"I still can not believe we have another training session today." My eyes went wide but I blinked and was in another spot in the kitchen. On the floor on the other side of the counter. Peter was still inside of me.

"We were late. Because someone slept in." Peter looked at me with a cheeky grin and he was now back in my cunt. He moved slow and I covered my mouth with a hand worried about a single noise they'll know.

"Someone left there hot chocolate. What kind of monster would do that?" Peter rubbed my clit and my legs shook once more.

"And the counter is wet. Someone hates cleaning here." Peter smirked removing my hand to kiss me harshly. Then I orgasmed again Peter panted quietly finishing also. We pulsed together. "Did you hear something?" Gasping when we were now in peters room my body was wrapped around him shaking from the intensity. Peter set me down sliding out and my body went limp.

"Oh my god." I moaned out and Peter smirked clearly proud of himself. "That was so good. Just thinking about it." Moaning again there was just something that made me crave him again so quickly. Biting my lips I sat up and Peter was gone for a second before back with my hot chocolate. "Put that down and fuck me again." Peter was shocked.

"Are you sure? Normally you're sore after...." I kissed him harshly and Peter groaned. He bent down putting the hot chocolate on the bedside table.

"I need you Peter. So badly." How did my sex drive go up so much in the past few months?