PROLOGUE

"Are you ready?" Gun asked his boyfriend worriedly.

Off nodded as he looked at the ceiling as they held hands. It was midnight and they were just waiting until twelve o'clock before they closed their eyes.

"You're not scared?"

Gun turned to his side to look at Off. "That we can't come back here? I know we have little children left here but I can't afford to let you die and leave us."

Gun knows that Off may die in a few days, he doesn't want to be left alone with the children even if they don't get along well, he still loves the father of his children very much.

They would often argue and fight over even small things, even though Off couldn't understand himself but he couldn't explain how he felt to Gun. There is something lacking in Off's life since he was born into this world.

"I haven't told you what really happened to me." He tightened the grip on Gun's hand. "Now, I want to tell you that my life is not complete. I have no emotion, I don't know why but I feel like an empty vase?"

Only now did he have the courage to tell this to Gun. They have been together for a long time and have had three children but they have never had a serious conversation.

"If you don't have emotion why do you often get mad at me?" Gun asked in astonishment.

"I don't know.."

When he first saw Gun when they were young, he felt something inexplicable for Gun.

"Someone once told dada that I was a child without soul and I will die early."

"Is that why you often have nightmares and dream strange things?"

One of the reasons why Gun doesn't want to be away from Off even when they are fighting, is because he worries about Off every time he goes to sleep because he always has nightmares.

He nodded. "That old man said my soul was trapped in the past and waiting for the person who promised he would come back for him."

Gun's chest suddenly tightened, he didn't like the last thing Off said. He is afraid that maybe when they enter in another world or in the past or whatever it call is, he will see Off with the person he loves or maybe waiting for that person.

An old woman taught him how to save Off and what they will do now is what that old woman said. 'On Friday at midnight they should lie down on the bed holding hands and wearing white clothes and then when it is twelve o'clock they will close their eyes and think of each other'.

For Off it is a nonsense that only a child will believe but Gun is determined to try it for his sake. Gun is willing to do everything for Off, he loves the father of his children even if they are not married.

"In one minutes it's time for us to close our eyes." Off smiled at Gun and he kissed him.

"Don't forget me in case it works."

"I love you...."

They close their eyes at the same time and seriously think of each other so that they will meet in the world where they will go and find Off's soul. They both know that the world they are going to is dangerous and full of lies but they don't know what life they have there.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Name: Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat
Age: 23 years old

Name: Gun Atthaphan PhunsawatAge: 23 years old

Name: Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn

Age: 999 years old

N/A:

This is the first story I wrote, I hope you enjoy it and just don't pay attention to the mistakes. English is not my first language.

All the pictures you see here are not mine, I just took them from internet. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.