"I know you're sad but we have to get ready to go to the studio" she said. I grabbed my bag from the other room and slipped on my comfortable shoes, then headed to the car with Eui.

*At The Studio*

The makeup artist put on the last the touches of glitter and the hairstylists finished finger coiling some of my curls. I know I underestimated them but they actually did pretty good, we did have to use some of the products I brought from home but other than that things went smoothly. I was still upset and a little anxious from the comments earlier but Eui made sure to never leave my side which made me feel at ease. It was almost time to go on air and to make matters worse I still hadn't met Shotaro. I caught a glimpse of him when I first came in but we have yet to actually interact.

"Okay, Y/n" Eui spoke, standing up. "It's time to start heading on stage. How are you feeling?"

I sighed. "Honestly I'm just ready to get this over with so I can go home."

"I see. I promise once the cameras start rolling all your worries will go away." she smiled softly.

"Shotaro, Y/n please make your way to stage" the producer's assistant called.

"I'll be out there soon, I just have to call my husband. I'll be out before the camera starts." Eui hugged me. "You're going to do amazing y/n".

"Thank you, Eui. I'll see you out there" I hugged her back and made my way out my dressing room.

My heart stopped briefly as I saw Shotaro in front of me. He didn't hear me behind him and I was too shy to say anything. As I made my way past his dressing room his manager came out and called both Shotaro's and my names. Shotaro turned around, he went to answer his manager when he finally noticed me. His face turned a light shade of pink and he bowed to me (a/n: or you bow to him if you're younger than him).

"Konnichiwa, Shotaro" I said to him. Since he was Japanese I thought it'd be a bit more welcoming to greet him in his native tongue. He did a cute little smile after hearing me speak Japanese.

"Konnichiwa, y/n".

"Shotaro, Y/n, let's take a quick picture" said his manager, happily.

Shotaro and I stood next to one another and I put a thumbs up, he did the same. His manager snapped a picture on Shotaro's phone and then one on film.

"Lovely. Now time for the stage" he waved us away.

"Nice to meet you, y/n. I look forward to working with you" he said to me.

I smiled "The feeling is mutual". He opened the stage door for me and helped me up the stairs. We were finally on stage and the sad feeling was slowly going away. I saw Eui by one of the cameramen and she gave me a thumbs up which gave me more relief.

"5. 4. 3. 2...." the cameraman pointed to us indicating the camera was now rolling and it was time for us to speak.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jae ereumeun Shotaroepnida" Shotaro greeted. (a/n I'm not sure if the "hello my name is part" is suppose to be spaced out or combined so I spaced it out. Please spare me.😭)

"Annyeonghaseyo, jae ereumeun Y/nepnida" I wave at the camera

*Time Skip After The Show*