Welcome to Laurelwood

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for checking out my very first romance novel, AS WE BURN. This story has been lighting a fire in my mind for years now, and I'm finally taking the leap to put these characters out into the world. It's terrifying to put it lightly, but I hope you love Parker and Crispen as much as I do, and I can't wait to hear input of where you hope the story goes next - this is the first novel of the BURN series. Make sure to use the hashtag #AsWeBurn on all social media platforms when posting comments or edits, and vote for the story if you want to see it continue 🔥

AS WE BURN is a contemporary gay romance intended for a mature audience. This novel contains mature content and dark themes, including explicit and suggestive language, sexual themes, drug use, and addiction. Please keep this in mind before reading to avoid any potentially triggering topics.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

I'm Max Wells, bestselling author and multimedia journalist based out of Ontario, Canada

I'm Max Wells, bestselling author and multimedia journalist based out of Ontario, Canada. From travelling across the country to interview best-selling authors and illustrating novels for poets, I made my writing debut as co-author and illustrator of the #1 bestselling novel, TEMPORARY FOREVER.

Before I started writing my own work, I received a certificate in Media Fundamentals and a graduate diploma in Journalism from Sheridan College, where I interviewed notable members of the literary and filmmaking world. Since then, I have worked as a freelance artist, graphic designer, and photographer while working on my own fiction novel, AS WE BURN- it only took a small worldwide pandemic to get me started.

I can't wait to keep sharing my creative journey with you!

XO,

M