PART 4

I get out of the bed and go to take a shower

I get out and put on a black shirt and some shorts.

today the boys filmed a video where they messed around in the park over sanitizing people.

-

the next day

they let me drive for once. kian sat in the passenger seat.

"y/n I need you to pull over I need to shit!" he yelled "I cant there is no where to pull over!" I yell back at him.

I pull over on the side of the Road and he grabs toilet paper and gets out.

"have a nice poop jc" I yell.

I pull my knees up in the seat and lean my head on the head rest. "are you feeling better y/n" kian ask shoving his face with ice cream. "yea a lot better" I smile at him. "I think im ready to go home" he says. "I kind of am to not that I dont love spending time with you guys but I think im ready to be at home" I laugh. I lean over to him and put my head on his shoulder. he kisses my forehead and I blush...hes never done that before.

I lean down to his ice cream and take a bite of it. I laugh and he looks at me with his mouth wide open "what the fuck y/n!" he yells. I get out of the seat and run out the RV and down the road away from kian who is after me. I soon see a camera following behind us.

-

we pull into a campsite.

"Danny came up with a game some high school game something I dont know but were going to play" jc says.

they lay in the grass and start to leg wrestle.

I was about to exit the RV when I saw kian sitting on the steps of the RV. I sit behind him drape my arms on his shoulders around his neck. "is something bothering you kian?" I lean down and whisper in his ear. "no im good, just thinking" he says and watches jc and Danny leg wrestle.

I lean my head on his shoulder from behind.

I kiss his cheek and smile as I get up. I see him smile as I go and lay down on the couch.

-

"alright guys were here at a historical battery. basically a little fort well not little its pretty big. call us explorers" jc says. I laugh in the background "shut up y/n" jc laughs

kian reads a sign "welp guys I got to watch my children" I say to the camera. "got to watch Danny" jc says. "Im 18" he whines. "no I got to watch my children." I laugh pointing to kian who ran off and jc who was standing beside me.

we explore

-

The next day

I was sitting on top of the RV looking at the beautiful scenery

"there she is" kian yells I jump because he scared me. they had the camera pointed at me. I had a sweatshirt on snd some shorts. "look you decided to get off the couch" I laugh. he flips me off I laugh at him and they go back inside.

I enjoy the time and beautiful scenery for now

---

*AT HOME*

we pull the RV into the house and we all get out.

we go into the house and I lay down on the couch cover up and end up falling asleep