After reaching their graves, he set Ship down at Julie's grave and gave him some privacy. Ben went to his family's grave to talk to them.

"Hey, Gwen, Grandpa Max, Kevin, mom and dad. It's been awhile since I talked to you guys. I miss you guys." Ben said to their graves.

Batman made their graves for him months back so he could talk to them, and feel a little at peace.

"I made some new friends, and their my age, hero's too. There Robin and Kid Flash also Dick and Wally. I think they each are like me. Smart, handsome, a little annoying at times, amazing, daring. We just met not too long ago and we already act so close." He said to them.

"The forever knights are also here, just like the dnaliens and Reiny. They also said that there was one more here, they described him but I just can't seem to remember who it is. There's also a news caster here, he reminds me of Will. He's been asking me racist or alienist and personal questions." He added.

"I wish you guys were here, to help me get through this. I just know Kevin would go and attack him while Gwen would hold him back and Grandpa Max you would try to talk things out with him. Can you guys imagine what would happen if you were still alive and we all joined the Justice League together. We would cause so much trouble for the league." Ben imagined.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't save you guys, I know you guys would tell me not to blame myself but I can't help but feel like it's my fault. I'm the leader, I'm the one with the ultimatrix, everyone excepts big things from me and for me to save them but I couldn't do that and save you guys and I'm sorry." He cried out falling to his knees.

Ship came to Ben's need and tried to calm him down as he was on the ground on his knees crying his eyes out in front of their graves.

"I'm sorry, mom and dad. You guys shouldn't have died for something I got involved in, I should've told you the truth and I'm sorry you paid for my sins." He mumbled.

Ben looked at Julie's grave. "Julie." He whispers. "I'm sorry to you too. I should've been a better boyfriend and protected you. I'm sorry for everything."

"Ship." Ship whispered

After a few minutes of crying in front of their graves, he calmed down and stood back up onto his two feet.

The wind blew in his face, making his hair fly everywhere. Ben wiped the tears off of his face and took a deep breath. Ship jumped into his arms, attempting to give him a hug.

Ben hugs Ship back as he walks out of the graveyard and walks to Wayne Manor. Once he got out of the graveyard a black limo was parked in front of the graveyard.

Alfred came out of the drivers seat and opened the door for Ben. "Master Bruce has asked me to pick you up so you don't get lost trying to get to the manor." Alfred explained to him.

"Thanks Alfred, your the best." Ben said trying to hide his red puffy eyes.

Ben and Ship get in the limo as Alfred closes the door seeing Ben's puffy eyes but doesn't say anything.

Alfred gets into the drivers seat and drives the limo with Ben and Ship inside to the Wayne Manor where Bruce, Dick and Wally were waiting for him.

They drive up to the Wayne Manor which was all packed up from the last time he was here, which was when the thangareins attacked.

Alfred opens the door again, letting Ben and Ship out. They walk up to the door, and Alfred lets Ben and Ship in.

Ben can hear two pairs of footsteps running down the stairs, he sees a familiar black headed boy and a red headed boy.

"Ben!" They yelled.

"How you doing man?" Wally asks.

"I'm holding up, just needed to let out some steam is all." Ben responded, making the two boys sigh in relief.

The three boys and one alien dog walk into the dining room where Bruce was sitting at the head of the chair waiting for them.

Dick goes to sit at his seat as Wally and Ben awkwardly sit down waiting for dinner to be served. Ship was already eating his dinner as Alfred put it out ahead of time.

Alfred served the group their food, and made sure to give Ben more food since he heard he hasn't been eating as much. He also gave Wally even more food then the three of them combined since Alfred knew about his fast metabolism.

"You better eat all of this Master Ben, can't have you eating ramen and cereal all your life." Alfred said in a threatening tone.

"Yes Alfred. We wouldn't want that." Ben quickly agreed with the old butler, as he smiled innocently.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter instead of tears. Dick, Ben and Wally would eat dinner, okay video games and fell asleep trying to beat each other at Mario kart.

Bruce gave a small smile as he sneakily watched them play with each other.

1571 words