For and hour and a half, was filled with screaming, laughing from Robin at Ben's and Wally's reactions. It was filled with popcorn, soda and stomach aches.

They walk out of the movie theater, terrified. They head out of the theater, and as they do they run into kids Robin knows from school.

"Oh hey Dick." One of the guys greets

"Ryder, hey?" Dick says slightly confused on why he's talking to him.

"Oh are these your friends? I'm Ryder Schmidt son and future CEO of the Schmidt company." Ryder introduces himself.

"Hey I'm Stephanie Tayson daughter of the Tayson line." She says to the two boys.

"I'm Ben." Ben says

"Sup, I'm Wally." Wally introduces himself with his mouth full. Ben elbows Wally in the stomach.

"I've never heard of you guys before. You guys aren't rich aren't you?" Stephanie asks them

"No, we aren't is that a problem?" Ben asks her.

"Oh, no it's not! Sorry that was rude of her to say." Ryder says. He grabs her arm and they walk away.

Dick sighs. "Sorry about those two, they can be stuck up at times, but they're not too bad." Dick says to them.

"It's fine Dick." Wally says to his friend.

They walk out of the theater and walk along the sidewalk trying to find something to do.

"You know Ben, you seem kind of familiar." Dick says out of nowhere.

"Right! Like I have a feeling that I've seen you before but I never met you before." Wally says agreeing with Robin.

Ben gives a small chuckle. "That's because you have seen me before but never actually met me." Ben says

"Where?" Robin asks him.

Ben gives a mischievous smile. "Figure it out yourselves."

"What?" Wally asks

"I'll give you two hints. You've seen me a year before the team came together and you two were at the same place talking together before you knew who each other were." Ben says, smiling at them.

They were trying to figure out where they met him, now determined to figure this out.

Ben buys three ice cream cones from an ice cream stand and gives it to the two boys who were discussing things.

"So what social places have you been a year ago, that seemed out of place to you?" Robin asks

"Hmm let's see, I went to a soccer game once, that was kind of random." Wally says not thinking anything of it.

Robin also thinks and remembers he went to a soccer game too. "Hey so did I. Did you go to the one in Camden, Maine?" Robin asks him.

"Yeah, did you?" Wally asks him.

"Yeah, I did. We're you the red head kid, who was teaching me about soccer?" Robin asks him, as he ate his ice cream.

"Holy crap, that was you?" Wally asks him.

"Yeah it was! I looked up how to play soccer but I didn't understand anything. Okay so we know Ben was also at the soccer game but where?" Robin says to Wally and Ben was just smiling at them trying to figure this out.

"Well if we never met him but we have seen him at the soccer game, the only way that would make sense is for him to be one of the players!" Wally said