Kim Minju - Beauty Pageant (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Do you got into something on your way here ?"

"No. Its not like that. It just-"
Before ending her sentences , Minju are having flashback of what happen the day before .

"Nothing . I hit something on my room this morning "

"Be careful next time , you silly. "

That day , they eventually make up . Like a siblings when they argue , y/n and Minju will get back to their normal condition of friendship. Y/n didn't go to the cafe during recess to accompany Minju who doesnt want to walk a lot .

"You sure you don't want to eat anything ? I can go to the cafe right now "

"No y/n im not hungry. Why didnt you go get yourself anything. Im fine "

"Eyyyy that doesn't sounds right. I cannot just leave you like this. Not when you cant run , what if anything bad happen to you here ? alone?"

"Ya! Do you realize you sound so corny right now ? Stop it"

"Ops HAHAH. Ok sorry . Dont worry , I'll be here . Lets grab some food on our way home"

Minju just hummed and nod because she is to flustered to say anything. Y/n is taking care of her more than her other friends who didnt even say anything before leaving her during recess. Y/n is sitting beside her doing his work while Minju is experiencing the awkwardness by herself. She glare at y/n sometime .

"Kim Minju. I can sense your big eyes staring at me " y/n said as he stopped writing.

"Wh- what?!"
Minju smacked his back to cover up her blush.

"It just , you stink " she said.

The school hours is up , they are going back home. Few minutes before the bell rang , Minju are actually quite nervous .

"How am i gonna walk home ? Will I bother y/n later? "

Y/n helped Minju all the way to front gate . Everyone didn't bother them as it is common to see these two are together all the time. At the front gate , Y/n stopped and pick up his phone.

"Y/n what is it ? Lets go eat , faster"

"No , your mum texted me to tell you to go back home right away. I ordered an Uber for you. Its gonna be here in a minute"

Y/n then look at Minju , confused with her eyes open wide.

"What? Its not that i don't want to walk you home but your mum may be worried. It is better for you to go back home faster" he said.

" oh , okay...." Minju said in a soft voice . She is half relieved and half disappointed. She did not want to become a burden to him but when y/n said they would grab food on their way back home , Minju is a little bit... excited..

When the car arrived , Y/n opened the door for her . He then helped Minju get into the car .

"You re not joining ?" Minju asked

"The car cannot just stop in the middle of the junction you silly. Its okay , i need to stop by somewhere" y/n replied

"Oh okay. Take care , bye . and Thanks "

"Its okay. Get a treatment or something . " Y/n said Then he hand over a sum of money to the driver.

"Wait , y/n i can-"

"Bye , pretty!" He said as he waved his hand

When the car drove off , Minju is stunned in her seat.
"pretty.. ?"