First 'I Love You'

Jon Moxley- You were both laying in bed with each other, not doing a lot other than cuddling. He has his eyes closed, head on top of yours.
"Hey Jon?" You say softly, looking up at him.
He hums to say yes and ask what you want.
"I love you."
He opens his eyes and looks at you, smiling softly. "I love you too."
You go back to cuddling quietly, both smiling a little more than you were before.

Darby Allin- You were on your way back from a long trip for a show. It was nice to be able to go and see him wrestle in person. You were both starting to get kind of tired, but it was fun sitting in the car with him, talking and listening to music. When you finally get back to your apartment, you smile and lean over to kiss him. He kisses you back, moving his hand to your cheek and keeping you there longer for the kiss.
"Hey, before you go, I just want to have a quick conversation."
You nod, biting your lip as you look at him.
He takes a deep breath, looking for a second before looking into your eyes. "I love you."
You sit there for a second, surprised. You can see the slight panic in his face and he begins to stutter slightly.
"No, no, no, don't panic, I was just not expecting it is all." You smile, taking his hand. "I love you too."
He takes a sigh of relief, laughing slightly. "I'm so glad. You worried me for a second."

Kenny Omega- It was not long after you flew home after flying back out to Japan to see him in person again, only about a week ago. You were on a video call. His day was getting started, and yours was ending. Time zones can be a bitch. You're both laying in bed, smiling at each other sleepily.
"You're so pretty when you're sleepy." He mumbles, making you giggle.
"Shut up, so are you." You smile.
He takes a deep, happy breath. "I wish you were here." He whispers. "I love you."
It looks like he didn't mean to say it, slightly shocked that he did.
"I love you too." You say, making him smile more.
"I wanted to wait until the next time I saw you to say that, but I'm so happy you know." He smiles, pretending to kiss you, which you do back.

PAC- He took you back to England to show you where he grew up. You spent a lot of the day walking around Newcastle with him telling you all about his childhood memories. For lunch, he decided to take you to have a simple picnic in the park. He made sure to bring all of your favourite picnic foods and bring some more British ones along for you to try. As you sit on the picnic blanket and eat and talk, he goes quiet for a minute, looking at you adoringly. 
"I love you." He almost whispers.
"I love you too." You smile and hug him tightly, kissing him.

MJF- You got into a little accident while away. They wanted to keep you in hospital for a little bit just to make sure you were okay. You were told your medical contact had been called, and Maxwell rushed as quickly as he possibly could. A couple hours later, he rushed into the room, immediately hugging you tightly.
"Baby, what happened?" He asks frantically.
You explain to him what happened. It wasn't a huge deal, they just wanted to keep you to make sure.
He takes a deep breath, relieved, and sits down on the bed. He grabs both of your hands in his, looking at you. "Please, please, please be careful. I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you." He says, squeezing your hands tightly.
You were slightly surprised by his declaration, but you look up at him, biting your lip. "I love you too."

Chris Jericho- You squeal as Chris picks you up and throws you onto his bed, getting on top of you.
"Come on, just admit that you've lost. There's no shame losing a wrestling match to someone who's been wrestling for more than 30 years."
You shake your head, pushing him off of you and getting on top of him instead. "There's maybe a little shame for you losing to your girlfriend though." You laugh, looking down at him.
"I love you so much." He smiles up at you.
You're a little taken aback, but it only takes you a second to say that you love him too. You hadn't really acknowledged it in your own head yet, but it came out so naturally you knew it was true.

Sammy Guevara- You cuddle up to Sammy, almost asleep, his arm around you. He pulls you up against his chest, softly playing with your hair. A few moments later, you hear him whisper something.
"Goodnight, beautiful. I love you." He whispers.
You smile softly. "I love you too, handsome." You whisper back, taking him by surprise for a second. He had thought you were asleep, but he just smiles and cuddles you closer, both of you going to sleep not long after.

Wardlow- "Low, you're gonna be late!" You say, checking his bag one last time quickly as Wardlow hurries downstairs.
"I know, I know, it'll be fine, I have enough time." He  says, picking up his bag and kissing me quickly, hair still wet from his shower.
You unfortunately can't go with him to his show because it's too far to drive back tonight and you have a shoot tomorrow.
"I'll be back tomorrow. I love you." He kisses you quickly before rushing out of the door.
You stand there frozen for a second, processing what he just said. After a minute, you realise he's already driven away. You grab your phone and immediately text him 'I love you too'