First Kiss

Jon Moxley- It's after a big match. He had to stay for a while after, so it was late by the time you guys left. You were both hungry so you went to grab some food. Because it was so late, there weren't many places open, so you end up going to a late night pizza place. He tells you that he really appreciated you staying so late for him and he kissed you.

Darby Allin- You got excited after you managed to land a kick flip for the first time. You squealed excitedly and ran over to him, throwing your arms around his neck and kissing him.

Kenny Omega- Your first kiss happens in the airport when you're going back to Japan to visit him. You were so excited to get to see him again and you didn't even think about it before kissing him.

PAC- You were playing football with him and his mates. There was an uneven number of them so they asked if you wanted to play with them. You scored the final goal of the game and PAC was so happy you'd won the match for your team. You went to the pub after to get some drinks, and that's where he kissed you for the first time.

MJF- He first kissed you at his house. He invited you over to watch a movie and as soon as he closed the door, he pushed you against the wall and kissed you. It was obvious he'd been thinking about it beforehand and you couldn't lie, you had too.

Chris Jericho- He kissed you when he asked you to be his girlfriend. As you were walking back to his car after the dinner, he pulls you close and kisses you softly against the car.

Sammy Guevara- Even though you were friends with benefits, you and Sammy didn't kiss until after your relationship was official. It happened after he won a big match. He was excited and he ran up to you, picking you up and hugging you before kissing you excitedly.

Wardlow- He happened to be wrestling in his hometown and you decided to go with him. He decided to show you around because you got there a few hours early. He can't help but smile as you ask things about where he's from, kissing you in the middle of your sentence, but you didn't mind.