Where You Meet

Jon Moxley- You meet Jon at a bar. You were sat alone, and Jon asked the bartender to send you a drink. You thought he looked cute, so you decided to give him a chance and went to sit with him. You ended up talking for a couple of hours, and ended up exchanging numbers. He texts you that night to say that he had a nice night and hopes he can see you again.

Darby Allin- You meet Darby through a friend. It had been a while since you'd been on a date, so they decided to set you up with a blind date they thought would be a good match for you. You end up really hitting it off and arranging to have another date at the end of the first one.

Kenny Omega- You meet Kenny while on vacation in Japan. You ended up getting lost and trying to find someone you could communicate easily with, only having a small amount of knowledge of the Japanese language. You ended up finding Kenny, and he took you to where you needed to be. While walking, the two of you talk and find out you have a lot in common. He invites you to the show he's wrestling at later, and you happily accept.

PAC- You meet PAC on your first day working in NXT. You didn't know anyone there, and he decided to come up to you and help you feel less awkward. You actually got along really well and he invited you to go get dinner with him that night.

MJF- You meet Maxwell on a plane. You were nervous because you hate flying, and you talk when you get nervous. Maxwell was sat next to you on the flight. You talked to him a lot. He seemed annoyed, but when the flight landed, he handed you a slip of paper with his phone number on right before he walked away, saying nothing about it.

Chris Jericho- You meet Chris while walking your dogs. Your dog ran off while it was off it's leash at the park and ran over to Chris. You ran over and began to apologise, but he was already playing with him. You ended up sitting on a bench together while your dogs played, and before you knew it, it was getting dark.

Sammy Guevara- You meet Sammy on a dating app. You decided to download it during lockdown because you were lonely. You weren't really looking for anything serious, swiping right on people who seemed interesting. You matched with Sammy and started messaging. It didn't take long for the two of you to realise you had a lot in common and decided to meet each other in person soon.

Wardlow- You meet Wardlow at an early show in his career. It was a very small show and you were sat in the front row. You thought he was handsome, and you caught his eye in the crowd too. After the show, you went up to him and he seemed happy you did.