"Unlike her, lying is my second nature." Luna's eyes seemingly soften for that moment looking at the figures slowly fading. "She just wanted to be love...and for loving her...she'll willingly sacrifice herself...how laughable."

Her focus went back to the blonde male.

"Kneel." She commanded Allen as he dropped to his knees. She yanked his chin up harshly. "Well, you're handsome but I guess I know why you're not her type."

"You have a different personality..." Allen's eyes widened "and you're magic is stronger."

"She's quite careful about her lifespan, but I don't give a fuck. Let's finish this." Luna's face twisted into a psychotic smile. "Dark Arts: Infinite Prison."

The surroundings changed, red flame danced around them, the stars shone from above, other than that, it was pitch black.

"This, perhaps you're trying to seal me?"

"Of course, aren't you stupid?" Luna asked with a deadpanned expression.

"You might die..." It came out more like a question, why would someone not put themselves first? 

"So? Like I said, I don't care about whether we die or not." She replied stepping on his face. "Since I would disappear once she stop using dark arts, I might as well make us die together."

"Aren't you her ally?"

"I am. In the first place, this is almost like sacrificial spell, there's 99% that she's going to die if she wants to protect the boys. But it's like hitting two birds with one stone for me." Her eyes narrowed, her head rang.

"Become a true Tsukiria...you must become a true Tsukiria!"

"Mother...but I..."

"Allen, you love your mother don't you? Do it for mother, do it for me!"

"Y-yes, mother."

"That cunning...so that's why she used me...so the caster has to see the painful memories of the person you're about to seal." Luna supported her head with her palm and chuckled. "Your brother got killed by your father, your mother became crazy, and you yourself couldn't hold on and became a lunatic. She wouldn't have the heart to seal you if she saw your memories."

But Luna wasn't the only one who had to deal with Allen's memories, he himself also recalled everything that he went through. How long has he hid these memories in the dark corner of his mind, unwilling to face them? Realization struck him...from where did everything started to go wrong?

Without himself realizing it, his tears started pouring out...was he this pathetic? Ruining innocent people's life...he became a lunatic like his father. But who would've been able to stay sane in that environment? 

"...I'll be sealed without resisting, can you let her grant me one wish?" 

"...fine"

Luna's eyes turned back to her blue hue...her eyes were dull and tired.

"I'm back, huh?...What is your last wish?" 

"Can you pat me?" Allen showed a weak smile, surprising Luna.

Luna bent down to his height, gently caressing his head.

"My mother used to do this a lot to me." Allen felt nostalgic...maybe if he had met her earlier, would he also be saved...but her life is going to end because of him, that made his heart sank.

"I know...-if , can you promise that you won't hurt my brother?" Her heart wavered. 

"Are you going to let me go if I said yes?" Allen's eyes met hers.

"...maybe." Luna averted her eyes.

"You're really kind but it's fine...this seal will probably only last a few thousand years. I need to calm myself down." Allen let out a worn out chuckle. "I'm sorry you had to be dragged in this."

"It might've been harder if I had to deal with Kang Mi-Hi. Don't blame yourself, it's my choice. I look forward to you change...you've done well." Luna's tone changed to a warmer one as her vision became blurry. 

She collapsed on the ground, even in this void, her injury wasn't healing like it was suppose to. I guess that 1% that I hoped for won't happen. I won't be able to see them again.

The memories of the past years came back to her as she silently laughed...it was a good life. Even the brightest star has it's end.

"Brother, I hope you'll find a good lover to take care of you...since I won't be there anymore."

The last flame dimmed, signaling her end...