51

Years Later~

"That's how your mom came back from death. And all ends well." Dominic laughed.

The child with ocean blue hair and sun gold eyes narrowed his eyes at his mother.

"According to what Uncle Dominic said...Mom...you're quite reckless aren't you?" 

"Your mother was not only reckless, she was cruel." Arian added holding a little girl with sea blue eyes and raven black hair similar to her father's.

"...what are you guys saying in front of my children." Luna clicked her tongue. 

"But what they said was true, kitten." Xander chuckled planting a kiss on Luna's forehead.

"Brother, they're bad mouthing me." Luna turned to Acacius who was braiding her hair.

"It's not like what they said was wrong." Acacius rested his chin on Luna's head. "You woke up and all you said was sorry."

"...Back then..." Luna thought back...

"...Luna" Acacius hugged her tightly.

"Brother..." She ruffled his hair gently "I'm back."

"Master, explanation." Arian had happy tears but he tried to maintain a stern face.

"Kitten...you really are too cruel." Xander's eyes softened.

"I just came back and you guys are just demanding this and that? You're not going to hug me?" Luna asked with puppy eyes. "Just look at brother."

"We're rational, your brother is just a siscon idiot." Dominic jested but still approached to give her a hug.

"I'm sorry." Luna apologized hugging them. "...for being selfish."

"Explanation." Arian puffed his cheeks while Luna just pinched them, chuckling.

"Let's leave that for later, I need blood. I'm hungry." Luna pointed to her eyes which were gold in color.

They all remained silent...how can this person be so calm after experiencing death?

"What? It's not the first time I died. It's only an almost died this time." Luna shrugged.

"...ugh?" Acacius let out a grunt as Luna bit him, filling up her tummy while Dominic and Arian turned away.

"Kitten, you know the rules for feeding. You're a lady... " Xander sighed hopelessly.

"I'm done, thanks for the meal." She licked the excess blood off her lips "Time to get back to work."

"No, you're resting." Acacius held her shoulders firmly.

"Rest huh? Hmm...now that I think of it...I told you to take care of your health didn't I? Was the recording not clear enough? You think I didn't know? What were you thinking? Doing that shit won't bring me back." Luna stared at Acacius, her gaze piercing through him. 

'Ah, she used shit...she's furious.' They all thought of the same thing in that moment.

"I...how could I remain sane when you're gone?" Acacius gazed down like a puppy.

"...that's not what I meant." Luna sighed combing through her brother's hair. "You guys too, take care of yourself more. A person who died usually won't come back from the death, if anything happens to me again, I expect you guys to get use to my absence."

"What do you mean again?" Xander narrowed his eyes.

"If...I said if, calm down." Luna flicked his forehead lightly.