Little Bro ~ Platonic Dabi x Todoroki

Start from the beginning

       As Shoto makes another turn towards his school a cloud of purple and black smoke appears before him. He stops in his tracks as he looks towards the obstacle with confusion written all over his face.

       Although he had seen this cloud a few times before, his now almost regressed brain was struggling to understand the danger of the situation. So out of curiosity, Shoto raised his hand and guided it towards the smoke when suddenly a pair of purple scarred hands reach out towards him.

        Shoto smacks the hands away in a childish manner before the hands grab at the young boy soon pulling him into the smoke.

        The moments following feel almost like a blur to the young boy as hands wrap around him tying a rope to every available limb as if to restrain the boy from using his powers. A blindfold is placed around his eyes as he begins to breathe heavily.

        The silence is deafening as Shoto sits against a chair completely bound to where there was no chance of escape. The little one wasn't sure where he was or what was happening. He just knew that he was scared and that no one was talking to him.

        "H-hello?" He says in a soft voice looking around as if to hopefully feel the presence of someone considering the blindfold against his eyes.

         "You know why you're here." A raspy voice echoes out across the room. The voice sent chills down Shoto's spine as he shakes his head slowly.

        "No mister, did I do something wrong? I did my job good today, I was good on patrol." The boy says quietly trying to figure out who he was talking to.

        "I thought this one had more fire in him, like that Bakugo kid!" A female voice says as Shoto turns his head to face the direction of the speaker.

        "Can you please takes off the thingy on my eyes, I can't sees and I don't like the dark," Todoroki says as he fidgets and wiggles in his chair.

        "Don't you dare move you brat! You're staying put!" The same raspy voice says.

        Small tears begin to well up in the boy's eyes as he begins to panic a bit. He sniffles and coughs as his breathing continue to speed up.

         "Is he crying? What kind of kid at his age cries like a baby?" The girl says again getting closer to the bound boy.

         "Miss I'm scared, I can't helps it. Please take the dark cloth off pwease. I don't like the dark." He whines as more hot tears fall making the cloth on his eyes dampen. 

        A small sigh is heard before cold soft hands reach up towards Todoroki's face removing the cloth that caused the boy such distress. 

       Shoto squints looking around at the room seeing everyone who inhabited the place. "Can I please go homes now? I'm very sleepy and I think Sparky will miss me if I'm gone too long." 

       "Who the hell is Sparky?" The raspy voice belonging to the blue haired man says sharply. 

       "Could he mean that boy with the spark quirk? The cute blonde one?" The blonde hair says giving off a small blush.