He chuckles at me before standing up and pouring himself a glass of lemonade before he sits back down again. "What would you like?" I ask him and he answers after gulping down the juice. "Whatever you want. I know it'll be delicious anyways". I can't help but blush at his words. I'm just not used to this nice side of him and I would lie if I said that I don't like it.

I see a little smirk forming on his face at my reaction and I quickly turn around to start preparing pancakes. I'm craving them and since he doesn't care what I'll make, I decided to go with that.

...

"Come on you two, it's gonna be fun, and plus we can help you decide which suit to get" Lindsey looked at Lucas and Lorenzo as she put her arm around my neck.

We were currently at home. Lindsey came over after Lucas and Lorenzo came back from work. She wants to drag them to the mall so they can find something to wear at Lorenzo's celebration party. I didn't think much of it because I considered staying at home while they're out since I already found the dress the last time Lindsey and I went shopping. But she doesn't allow me to stay home and wants to drag me with them as well.

I sat on the couch and silently watched them. Lindsey told me how the three of them were best friends since childhood. They always stuck around each other and didn't make friends outside of their little circle. She said that other kids didn't like them because they came from famous families and had their stereotypical opinions about them and also because they didn't seem friendly and more so cold towards other kids. 

I could see the sadness on her face as she talked about it. She said that followed them through high school and even college and that they basically got used to it. She said "Nobody knew that we have struggles of our own. Everybody thought that we had perfect lives but what they didn't know and will never know is the inner battles we all have and that we are more than just what meets the eye".

Eventually, they accepted that they will always be the "outcast" and realized that as long as they had each other they don't need anybody else.

I might not know them for long but I can say that those people missed out on them. The three of them had different stories to them, complicated and beautiful stories that not a lot of people know about. I can only hope to know at least a little piece of them. No matter that Lorenzo is cold and reserved, no matter that Lucas is goofy and flirty, no matter that Lindsey is cheerful and bossy, they are all masks that hide the real them. People threw them away, didn't give them a chance so they decided to not give a chance into knowing them as well.

"Ughh, fine. But this is the first and last time we're going shopping with you" Lucas gave his ultimatum to Lindsey and she smiled brightly before lifting me up from the sofa and dragging me outside the house.

We got into the front seats of her car while Lorenzo and Lucas had to sit in the back. I could see Lindsey trying not to laugh at the men in the back seat. It seemed her small car was even smaller for the two.

"Fuck this. We're going with my car" Lorenzo sighed after he tried to make himself comfortable but didn't succeed. He opened his door and left the car with Lucas following him. Lindsey groaned in annoyance before we stepped out of her car as well and got into Lorenzo's bigger car. Now the men sat upfront while we were in the back.

The car ride wasn't that long and soon we made it to the mall. Lindsey immediately grabbed my hand and lead the way to the different clothing stores. The last time we were here she didn't find anything she liked so she wanted to try her luck again, hence why I'm here again.