PROLOGUE

"Good bye everyoneeeeee!!!" masayang sabi ko sa mga katrabaho ko bago umuwi. Nakangiti ako habang naglalakad, di ko alam kung bakit ang good mood ko ngayon. Siguro dahil weekend na bukas at wala akong pasok sa trabaho.
"Restday I'm comingggggg!!!" sigaw ng utak ko.Hahahahahaha

While Jhan Cell is walking happily at the street, he notice a drunk woman walking like a zombie at the middle of the street. And just a blink of an eye, bigla nalang natumba at nakatulog ang babae sa gitna ng daan. At dahil sa likas ng walang pakialam ang ating baklang bida. He just continue walking without even throwing a single glance to the drunk woman.

"Sigurado kabang dito dumaan yung babaeng lasing kanina?"

"Oo nga, basta andito kulang yun nakita."

"Huwag nga kayong maingay dyan. Baka may makarinig pa sainyo, may makaalam pa sa plano natin."

Napahinto si Jhan Cell sa paglalakad dahil sa mga narinig. "Hanu daw? Plano? Anong plano?" tanong niya sa sarili. "Baka may masamang balak sila dun sa babaeng lasing na tulog na tulog sa gitna ng daan." sagot naman ng utak niya. "Paano kung may problema yung babae kaya naglasing tapos gagawan pa ng masama ng mga lalaking yun."  Nakaramdam naman ng takot at awa ang bakla para sa babae. Mabilis na bumalik si Jhan Cell sa kanyang dinaanan at nakita niya parin doon ang babae na mahimbing ng natutulog.

Hindi niya alam kung paano itatago ang babae sa mga lalaking yun kaya iginala niya ang kanyang paningin. Nakakita siya ng mga nakatambak na trash bags na di masyadong nakikita dahil nasa may madilim na bahagi ng daan ito kaya naisip niya na doon itago ang babae.

When he heard footsteps coming from the other direction. He immediately left the drunk woman and walk like nothing happens. He saw a group of men that looks like arguing but he just continue walking wearing a poker face.

*KINABUKASAN*🌞🐓

She woke up with an headache. She smell a very unpleasant scent coming from her surrounding. When she open her eyes it immediately widened and shock,anger and exasperation are visible in her impressive pair of eyes. She stand up immediately and find her expensive phone and dialled the number of her personal assistant. The phone only rang twice and...

"Good morning Miss Ro-"    she was cut off.
"Wherever the hell you are you need to f*cking fetch me here . RIGHT NOW IMMEDIATELY!!! Do you here me? "   Roan furiously commanded to her poor assistant.
"Yes Ma'am. Nandyan na po ako before 20 minu-"   she was cut off again.
"WHAT!!! I SAID RIGHT NOWWW ALREADY!!!
Roan shouted at the top of her lungs. Good thing, there is no one there except her.
" Ok Ma'am . I will be there as soon as I can."
her assistant obliged. Then she end the call.

She take a long breath in and a heavy sigh with a dark aura. While she was waiting to her assistant, she keep on remembering what happen yesterday when she got wasted. But she just remembered a scene that she's just walking with dizziness not knowing where she's going, just stepping her feet. Hence, she didn't remember the exact reason why she's here, lying beside this trash bags. But she knows a person/people that can do this to her.

*Era Mae's FANDOM*. or *ERA MAE itself*.

But whoever  the person behind this, I will make sure HE/SHE will pay for this.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thank you for reading!!!💖
VOTES and COMMENTS are highly appreciated.
👇👈👉👆