2: Merry Christmas

(swipe right, 👆, click on the video sweethearts. Enjoy)

The guy came again the other day and the following days. His presence around was making Yuna feel warm and at peace, She was feeling comfortable and safe around him. It was Christmas Day and Yuna went to her work earlier than usual and started right away her baking. She made cookies in the shape of Christmas trees, and pastries with green cream white chocolate lollipops in the shape of gift packs. Everything around her was beautiful, her cafe was shining bright and the atmosphere around was warm and cozy. She was almost done with baking when the same guy stepped into the cafe again and it was strange that he was earlier than usual too. He went to the counter and called Yuna who was busy cleaning stuff around.

" Excuse me" he called.

Yuna turned and saw the same rosy skinned guy, when her eyes met his, the corner of his mouth quirked up while Yuna gave him the same warm smile back,

" Ice americano sir?" she said while grinning.

" Yes," he said before leaving a chuckle.

" I wanna try your famous cookies too," he said.

"Sure sir," she said with a smile.

He didn't move from the counter like he used to do after giving his order. Yuna was confused and was shaking and sweating as she felt his continuous gazes on her.

" I have been coming here for days now, sorry that I didn't introduce myself before," he said in an appealing tone.

Yuna looked at him whilst making his coffee and smiled at him.

" I am Park Jimin," he said while moving his hand forward.

She looked at him and then looked at his hand and then back at him, while he smiled at her,

" I am Yuna, " she said while shaking his hand.

He spent more time today in the cafe than usual and left when the customers started coming. The whole day Yuna was serving the customers with other workers. All workers left early to celebrate their eve with family while she kept serving all by herself and finally closed her shop after a grand and beautiful day. She was tired but walked direct to the beach and laid down and kept looking at the sky. Like always she was alone this Christmas too, loneliness took over her and streamed through her cheeks.

"When will this loneliness end?" she whispered to herself while tears kept rushing through her eyes." why don't I have anyone to share my feelings with, why don't I have anyone?"

She kept crying there to let her heavy heart feel light, she has been doing this forever because she couldn't ever share her feelings or celebrate her big days with anyone. She stood up, wiped her tears and saw again the same figure from far. She dusted her clothes and walked back. She was hobbling through the street because of her heavy head, she didn't look around the whole time until she reached her house. She finally raised her head after walking for 15 minutes and was flabbergasted by the scene in front of her eyes. She saw around and everything was dark and the neighbourhood around was probably sleeping because not even a single house had lights on. In the middle of all this darkness, her house was shining inside out. It wasn't normal light from bulbs or lasers, it was like a magical light.She immediately ran towards her house and when she unlocked the door a flash of golden light fall on her from nowhere which made her eyes close because of its intensity. She slowly walked inside with fear and excitement and saw every single thing in her house was shining brightly, tables, chairs, windows, doors and even couch and cushions. She looked around and was in awe, her mouth was wide open while she was exploring around. She came near the window which was shining with golden light And touched it nervously. As she touched it with her fingertips, it shined brighter than before and she noticed her hand shined with a peachy glittery light as well and slowly then it extended to her arm and slowly started to spread through her whole body. She ran towards the mirror and saw herself all shiny and glittery from her head to toe like a fairy. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes as it all felt like a dream and throughout this time she was at ease and at peace. While she was adoring herself in the mirror, she noticed a beam of light outside the window and she ran towards it and peeked outside. She frowned her eyebrows and saw the light arranging itself into letters, and in some seconds the letters arranged themselves into " MERRY CHRISTMAS". She took a deep breath and walked outside to look around again, and she flinched when all lights vanished at once and the alphabets started to fade away along with the glittery shine which was surrounding her. And in a blink, everything went normal as nothing happened. She pulled her hair back and sat on the ground while thinking about what just happened. She was trying to process if it was a dream or a reality, but instead of getting any answer her head felt heavier and she walked inside. Her head was hurting too bad to think about anything, so she just slept on the couch without even changing her clothes and thought the whole time that it was a dream.

(sorry for the short chapter 😔)