Therefore, Luran is only close to Gu Qingyan, but Luran's eyes have never left Gu Qingyan. As long as you can observe it carefully, Luran has always looked at Gu Qingyan with a look of love and a look of affection.

On the other hand, the two girls in the idol cp group are obviously sleepy. They are sleeping together and sleeping, and Yan Qiubai and Fang Yu, the other party's white group, look more like the feeling of respect, two people. I am watching a movie with one person and one earphone. Two people will just smile and smile.

The bus arrived at the airport. A group of people took the baggage and took the security check and took the plane to the famous resort of the country.

After a few hours of flight, they finally got off the plane. They followed the show group and got down to the car and came to a very good resort. Because it is now a winter resort covered with snow from the distance is particularly beautiful, the house here is very beautiful from the outside of the villa, when I heard that there are open-air hot springs in the resort, the sheep said that they must go to the bubble A bubble.

On this snowy day, take a look at the snow in the open-air hot spring baths. The two children, Gu Xiaoying and Song Xintong, also looked very excited. The two men just got off the bus and ran to build a snowman. Because the winter in Fangyi City is not snowing, the snowy days for the two children are quite fun and interesting. .

The adults have no children to relax, because they just have to get off the car to accept the game task from the program group. Their content in this game is to ask them to use their own way to get the audience's vote. The audience vote selects the group they think is the sweetest, and this group can get the benefits of preferential housing selection.

In fact, it is very simple to understand that to let lovers love the confession, so Qu Yang and the program group borrowed the guitar. Qu Yang looked at Song Muxiu and smiled at him, then began to sing while playing, singing a love song he specially wrote to Song Muxiu.

Qu Yang's voice is very good, because this song is written for Song Muxiu, so Qu Yang is very devoted when singing. His expression looks sweet with the lyrics. Every lyric seems to describe every happiness they have together. The moment of love.

Song Muxiu likes to watch Quyang singing. At this time, the swaying of Quyang is particularly attractive, and his songs and expressions are all fascinating to Song Muxiu. A piece of song Yang Xiang Song Muxiu sweet smile seems to be praising: "Mr. Song, do you like it? I wrote it to you specifically, have you been impressed by my song?"

Song Muxiu looked at Qu Yang and smashed his hair and smiled and said, "It's so nice."

"So, what reward do I have?" Qu Yang pointed to his cheek.

Song Muxiu bowed his head and kissed Quyang's cheek, and whispered in a voice that only two of them could hear: "The rest of the rewards will be slowly replenished at night."

"it is good."

Both the audience and the people present are actually touched by the songs of Quyang, and Song Xintong's children are very proud to say that their little dad is so powerful!

The way the two little girls in the sweet group confessed was the ten-pointed and affectionate look, and everything seemed to be in the air.

In the group of Yan Qiubai and Fang Yu, Yan Qiubai suddenly hugged Fang Yu from Fang Yu. Yan Qiubai is close to Fang Yu's ear whisper, and Fang Yu is very good at showing a girlish shyness.