Endstone

Just by reading the name of this chapter, all you Merome fans should be very very excited.

Listen up everyone! I am in the midst of creating a new story about the Pack and friends set in a futuristic real world and I'm looking for OC's! BUT... you all have to wait until the preview comes out... which is before Rebellion wraps up! After KL is finished, Rebellion will be my main priority fanfic-wise. Maybe the preview will come out sooner than that... but don't get your hopes up.

Since fanfiction.net users get a separate AN this chapter, I've got one for you guys. Would you like me to post my other series, Alone in the Wild on here as well? There's three of them in total... centered around Sky Army general CaptainSparklez and his fictional teenage son (who comes in the third installment). There won't be any AN's in that, but it'd be posted all on the same day, similar to Living on a Few Memories and its sequel. Leave #AloneintheWild if you'd read those!

SotC: Moondust - Jaymes Young

Listen while reading Mitch's song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcsuGkemDV0

Mitch's POV

Time passed like the hand of a clock sped up twice its speed. For over two hours, I'd gotten to know every single one of the members. They told me where they came from, their family, how they met the others, memories they shared with their friends, etc. As I listened to each one of the stories, I knew these young men had been in the same dilemma as me, except they left. As for me, I was still stuck. Whenever I reminded myself of Jerome's kiss, I could never escape from a invisible force trying to pull me back to Star City.

Preston Frag's background was much simpler than those of his friends. He grew up in a normal household with a mother, father, and four younger siblings, who he told me were annoying, but loved them no matter what. His father worked as a farmer and his mother earned a portion of the funds from embroidery and book-making. His siblings ranged in interests, but Preston couldn't see to figure out what he wanted to do. After graduating from school with a decent education, he packed his bags and vowed to travel the world in search of adventure. This plan came to a halt when a naive Preston met Rob, who was by far more mature than him, and they set up camp. Eventually, the duo found the already-built cabin and bought it with the money they earned working small jobs in Budder City.

The past of Rob Woofless seemed the most similar to mine. He came from a poor family with an older brother who worked in the mines while he stayed at home, mostly preparing food, since he trained to be a future chef. Although he wasn't treated like trash by his parents or brother, in the back of his head, Rob still felt lonely and desperate. When a rebellion hit his hometown, it forced his parents and brother to leave him behind. Afraid, Rob ran and met Preston, thus creating The Pack. Pete noted that Rob didn't mention his parents often, so having me around apparently changed him in a way.

Vik Star was born an orphan. Unfortunately, his mother died soon after he was born and his father left long before. Vik's parents never had permission to marry, so the thought of having a kid scared them. As a child, Vik was taken to an orphanage and stayed for ten years, preferring to play piano rather than participate in activities with the other orphans. After running away, he explored deep into the woods, fighting off enemies and defending himself from the dangers he faced. At only 16 years old, someone caught him stealing from a Budder City storefront, and Vik was thrown into prison. Upon being bailed out by an unknown stranger, Vik ran away again and encountered Lachlan.

As an only child, Lachlan Duty spent his day in the libraries and schools, studying to impress his over-bearing single father, a teacher. He was pressured to get good grades and become an educator as well. However, Lachlan was not quite the sharpest tool in the shed and unable to perform the responsibilities his father told him to do. After failing three classes in school, his father kicked him out of the house into the "unknown," where Lachlan learned to survive on his own. He met Vik along the way, became friends with the former thief almost instantly, and ever since then, Vik and Lachlan were inseparable.