It was Tuesday when the auspicious time for tilak ceremony . Akshara was over the moon since her only wish from last few years was going to be fulfilled . They already discussed this with goneka family and they were happy to this. The tilak ceremony is going to be private ceremony with limited amount of guest from both the families and which was too be held in the garden of Singhnia House .

Tilak ceremony is one of most important ritual in rajasthani wedding . The bride father along with other male relatives comes to groom house and apply tilak on his forehead to make sure that he have agree for this marriage and bride family have accepted him as there son in law . Its same like roka ceremony in the punjabi wedding. Both the family prays for the auspicious future of bride and groom .

The groom family does the same thing with bride and gifts her various gifts to bride and accept her as the daughter in law . A small pooja or prayer is held marking the beginning of relationship and makes it official .

Keerti looked at herself in the mirror front of her looking at her friends who were getting her ready for the day . She was wearing , naira's one of wedding dress . Keerti did'nt want to wear her dress but after lots of pleading from naira and karthik silent pleads she agreed .

Tia was busy doing her hairs while Ishika was busy doing her makeup . Naira was sitting and munching the apple after a lot of pleading from karthik . She was very glad that tia would be there with her . Ishika have a shift at night and important surgery lined up so she was not accompanying her . She have asked vansh and shashank to there too but they were at office , so they could'nt make it.

She bit her lips in nervousness and anticipation . She have heard her father and karthik talking that naksh grandparents and his aunt and cousin is coming for attending the ceremony. She feared there reaction. Will they like her ?? Will they accept her as she is ??
Her grandmother Mrs Rama goenka was going to come for attending the ceremony. Her father was already on his way to pick her up from the station . Her equation with her grandmother was never good . She never wanted a girl child in her house . She did'nt left any moment to taunt her and when marriage wans'nt successful, things got out of her hands too .

She bit her lips , sweat forming on her forehead in fear and nervousness . She really did'nt want her grandmom to create a scence in front of Singhnia's now.

" Stop biting your lips dii . Let jiju do the honour. Its will more amazing " Tia said coming in front of keerti spraying the setting pray on her hair while keerti pinched her arm hard .

Her cheeks flushed and her breathing got hard . Blood rushed to her cheeks with a mere thought of naksh kissing her . How do it will feel ??

Shiii shiii !! What is she even thinking?? She shook her head and glared at her who was rubbing her hand where she pinched .

" woah wild women . Don't show your wildness to me . I am sure naksh will love to see your wildness in bed and we would love to hear your juicy details " Ishika said and hi fied with Tia who laughed while keerti was resembling like a tamato . These girls are really nuthead .

Shaking her head , she wore her sandals and picked her phone and moved out of the room where all relatives and family were waiting for her before these two start teasing her more .