chapter six

"come on come one don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out, something's gone terribly wrong you're all i wanted. come on come one don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out, can't breathe whenever you're gone, can't turn back now, i'm haunted." -- haunted

───── ★★★─────

───── ★★★─────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

───── ★★★─────

Nesta and Cassian barely lasted an hour before he scooped her up bridal style and he flew her off to his estate in Illyria.

Gwyn sighed in happiness as Emerie grumbled and handed her some money, and Rhys raised an eyebrow as Feyre laughed.

"What was that?" Rhys asked and Emerie sighed in annoyance as Gwyn giggled.

"We made a bet on how long they'd last before they have to..you know." Gwyn chortled.

"So you bet an hour? How much did you bet, Emerie?" Feyre asked in amusement.

Emerie sighed. "Thirty minutes."

Rhysand laughed. "Ye of so little faith, hm?" He teased and Gwyn chortled.

"How long do you think they'll be gone?" Mor asked, and Azriel snorted.

"Three weeks." He said and Gwyn agreed.

"No less than three weeks," Gwyn chimed in agreeing with the spymaster who smiled at her.

It was then that the russet haired man, Lucien, she learned his name was approached them tentatively. He whispered something to Feyre and her eyes widened and she nodded.

"Gwyn," she said softly. "This is Lucien Vanserra, he's Elain's mate and from the Autumn Court. He's our emissary." She introduced and Gwyn smiled kindly. "Lucien," Feyre turned to him. "This is Gwyn, she's one of the leading Valkyries, and our resident researcher along with Rhys and Azriel." She joked and Gwyn's smile grew.

"Pleased to meet you, Lucien." She grinned, and took his hand and shook it, ignoring the strange feeling at touching a stranger. A strange male.

"I was wondering, are you from the Autumn Court?" he asked her. "You look familiar."

"I have an Autumn Court and Spring Court background." Gwyn confirmed. "However, I don't know who my grandfather or my father is. My grandmother was a river nymph, and she was with a High Fae male from the Autumn Court, and my father was a strange man from Calanmai." She said simply, and Lucien furrowed his brows.