When he said that I realized something. Didn't the same thing happen with Iida with the Stain situation? Oh shit...no...I am an idiot. All I can do now is wait.

"I...I understand." I said looking down.

"Thank you. Now go, get somewhere safe. I'll deal with him—ack!" All Might yelled in pain as he was punched away.

"All Might!" I yelled.

"You're next, boy." All For One said.

"Shit! Y/N!!" All Might said.

He raised his big fist as I transform quickly to block the fist along with my cape covering myself. He punched me into the ground. Damn! That actually hurt! I teleport behind him and throw some lethal grenades. It actually hit him.

"Gah! You'll pay for that child!" A O F said as he grabs me and slams me to the ground before wiping me in the floor and throws me away.

I shake my head before forming guns and shoot at him as he does block and then I see All Might punch him away. Maybe we can team up.

"All Might, I have a plan." I told him.

"What is it Spawn?" He asked me.

"Rahh! All Might..." AOF says. "Where's that brat?"

"This is our fight! You'll have to focus on me All For One." All Might said. "Carolina Smash!"

AOF blocks it as he punches him away only for All Might to return and land a punch on him. Here I go.

"Ack!" AOF looks around before focusing on All Moght just to get hit again. "Where are you child?"

Yeah, I'm invisible at the moment. This way, All Might has a higher chance on winning. AOF keeps searching until a fist reaches his face. A critical hit! I threw a flash bang and blinded AOF so All Might could rush him with attacks.

"Hmm...there!" AOF says as he punches me away.

"Gahhh!" I fly off into the distance and landed with a hard. "Oww...Ah!"

I roll to the side to dodge some debris and get back up. AOF sends a punch towards me but I block just in time and get sent flying and teleport away and I summon hands to hold him down as All Might jumps in and slams AOF.

"I'll handle it from here Spawn." All Might said.

"Yes sir." I said before removing the hands and fly away.

(Skip to like 3:45 and stop watching at 9:03)

All Might...? Every pro hero began a search party for civilians stuck in rubble. All Might is in his normal form. He points to the camera that the guy was holding and says:

"Next..." All Might said in a low voice. "Next, is your turn."

I could hear some cheering from far away. Heh, All Might is still the greatest hero huh? Heh, now it's time to go home.

"Hey kid."

"Hm?" I turn to see the chief of police. "Oh...right."

"I do understand that you know the rules. What you have done here was—."

"Yeah yeah, I know." I said holding up my hands. "Take me away, I'm happy on how things turned out."

"No, not that. Even though you acted on illegal terms, you did help put away the highest criminal for good." He said. "I'll let you off the hook this time and this time only. Do you can be happy, and so my reputation won't get bad."

"Riiiight...In that case, I'll see you later." I said before walking away.

"Hopefully not anytime soon." He says.

I did it! Actually, let me do a better ending for this.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice said.

"Hm?" I stopped and turned to only get tackled by someone. "Ah! What the—?"

"I was so worried!" Momo said. "When you got hit Everytime I couldn't help but get worried!"

She kept talking on how worried she was for me. I sigh and smile as I raise her sunglasses and stroke her cheek to make her stop talking and blush. I brang her face closer and share a loving kiss with her as she responds with her tongue. I use my tongue as well and dance with hers. I was going to go deeper until I heard someone clear their throat.

"Hm? U-Uhh...h-hey Shoto." I said looking up at him.

"Hey, enjoying yourselves?" Shoto asked with a small smirk of his own.

"O-Oh my god...that was embarrassing..." Momo said burying her tomato-colored face into my armored chest.

"Heh, let's just go home." I said.

Yeah!