Eleventh Day: Beginning

A/n: thank you for voting the second chapter @Lorena_Koro Pictures not mine. Have a great day everyone. Xoxo.

**

STILES' POINT OF VIEW

I know this place. My eyes roam around the white spaced room calmly. The next time I turned around, I frowned as I found that there's already a golden cozy bed with white pillow and blanket not far away from were I am standing.

"Hi Stiles, it's nice to see you again."

Pharzuph greets at me as she suddenly appeared above the bed, laying faced down, smirking at me, making my face completely winced as I saw her changed so much

Pharzuph greets at me as she suddenly appeared above the bed, laying faced down, smirking at me, making my face completely winced as I saw her changed so much. Well, the color of her hair, her pale skin, thin body, her bloody red lipstick as well as her purple eyes and big black wings didn't change at all. But her clothes that is just a pure black dress below the knee when I first saw her, now is already a long sleeve silk red dress below her buttocks. Her feet that's have no any shoes when we meet is already now in a black high heels with red floral decorations.

"You lied to me about the pain, bitch." I hissed coldly making him smirk in amusement. She turn around laying down on her back, making her head bend fall down a bit at the end of the bed. She look at me playfully.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to make it so painful. I just got angry. Well, that's because things went too fast with you. I didn’t know you would find him right away. I only filled one bottle because of you. That will only lasted in just two days. I will not enjoy my physical appearance as much as I wanted to. But we have an agreement and I will follow it even though I don't want to leave your body yet."

She explains with a smile but her irritated voice failed her. Can't help making me feel nervous and scared.

"Oh. Don't be scared, dear. I'm still calm right now. And I will not hurt you because your human body and mind is so precious as our jar."

I frowned in confusion, "Jar.. What. Jar?"

"Because the dark spirit fox taken advantage of your momentary death and open the door of your unconscious mind, you became a jar of spirits, which any spirits.. Good or bad.. can possess you if they spotted you out. But don't worry. Because I claimed your body and mind as my jar, your body will only accepts like me, fallen angels. Demons, or dark spirits, our children, will not possess you because I will gave you my mark that only us, fallen angels, can possess you. Don't worry, we will do nothing bad to you. We just need your body to take some energy and have fun with other humans."

"You need our human body as a jar to get life energy, so that you can reproduce more demons." I commented with so much hate in my voice making her clap joyfully and smile at me amused.