Third Day: Adorable

PETER'S POINT OF VIEW

"P-Peter?"

I heard Stiles called me weakly, with so much of embarrassment in his voice, on the other part of the loft where I told him to change. I look up frowning in front of me, to the entrance for the other part of the loft. There's no Stiles there about to come out so I'm about to continue reading again with the book I'm holding upwards in front of me, when he called for me again making me put the book down beside me.

"Peter. Could you please come here for a moment? The clothes.. Still too big for me."

I grunt as I stand up, starts walking to where he were, leaving my favourite spot. I just shrugged and completely walk towards the room he is using.

I stunned, taken a back as I found him, on his back towards me. He suddenly start scratching his left shoulder making him to tilt his head on his right side. His pale bare neck and left shoulder all freely exposed from me. God knows how hard for me to stop myself from attacking him on his back.

I heard his low breath. I don't know if I heard how sensual it is or it is just me imagining things because his slender body makes me feel hot. I look down to his lower body. Making me found that he didn't wear its pair of pants. The long sleeve shirt is just really too big for him because the shirt ends under his buttocks, making me saw his skinny slender pale legs. From analysing his legs, I look up to his ass pumped all out. I gulped the tightness building inside my throat and chest.

I'm sure Isaac enjoyed this body so much. That kid. I will remember to torture him before killing him.. Well, after Stiles say yes. Even though I didn't ask him for anything? Did I? I don't care. I'll just.. Wait? Yeah. I'll just wait.

"Pete–" he is about to call me again when I quickly cut him off, "What?"

Making him to turn his attention towards my direction at the entrance door of the room. I can't help but to run down my gaze towards his whole body. Shit.

"The clothes.. It's big." he said awkwardly. I heard his heart start beating out loud again. Like he is all nervous. But that's just not it. It's something more. It's like he is hoping something happens.

"Yeah. I see. I don't know you're that skinny."

His lips parted apart, he looks like he is thinking what to say.

"No. Uhm. I just got shrunk. A little." he said convincing me making me chuckles. I just shook my head, for me to stop looking at him, to stop checking him out, and for me to stop thinking about banging him all out right now without even him telling me the go signal from his mouth. I need to calm down. He really looks young for me. I feel like I’m getting a big guilt for molesting him in my mind.