Second Night: Changes

Feeling Myself
by Nicki Minaj ft. Beyonce
Plays on the background

I stare at my wrecked mattress with claw marks on it and turn my eyes to the opposite area of my room where I put together the also wrecked fabrics of my mattress. Like the fitted sheet of the mattress, the bed sheet, and my blanket which isn't defective but certainly needs to be thrown away because even though I'm not a werewolf like them, I'll definitely smells that it reeks of after sex.

I cross my arms. There's no need to think twice. Or think a doubt.. I need to throw them all out. Before everyone find out that I slept with Isaac. I look at my digital clock above my bedside table. It's already 4 in the afternoon?! You're kidding me! So those just 4 rounds of sex happens in 9 hours?! Or just 8 hours because the one hour is for us just cuddling with each other. And I also took a shower. But that's!! That's still almost half of the day! How will I thrown everything out today?! Dad's will be here at 8 in the evening! No. Yeah. I definitely still have 4 hours to clean this mess. And to buy new replacements and air fresheners.

I run through our kitchen, not forgetting to close my door before proceeding towards the kitchen. I boiled hot water first, with our both heavy-bottomed pots, before getting the stuffs I need for cleaning, as well as a pair of big scissor and a garbage plastic bag inside out cabinet. I run towards my room again, I'm about to leave the room as I pick all of the defective clawed bedding when I notice my pillow still assembled.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Let's be clean, Stiles. Do not leave a trace at the crime scene. Or else you'll get caught!" I quickly disassembled my pillows. I look at my whole room, only to stop my focus on my curtain. Also disassembled it and pick all of the beddings and run towards our washer, and quickly launder it. I dust off my ceiling first, everything from hard to rich things before brooming my room clean. I open my window wide and also start deep cleaning it with spritz of glass cleaner.

"I'll buy you blinds.. You'll get handsome in no time after I do shopping. I promise." I talk to my window before leaving it just wide open. I wipe all remaining hard surfaces using furniture cleaner and polished, and a soft cloth. I run towards the kitchen again just to be found that the water is already boiling, making me panicked and quickly switch off our stoves. And because I was in a hurry, additional of my clumsiness, my hands got a little burn from the overflowing boiling water, making me jump in shock and pain.

I grunt as I just wash it with cold water and continue what I need to do. I don't have any time to waste time for the love of God! I take the first pot of boiled water carefully towards my room. I climb up my bed and kneel in front of the clawed marks. I look my right hand, holding the scissor. I sighed heavily.

"Oh God. Dad will really gonna be mad at this. I'll just get online part time job at home, like typing jobs, editing or even writing. I just don't wanted to leave any trace from what happen today." I groan as I start ripping my bed's mattress with the pair of scissor I'm holding. I huffed as I completely done. I start sprinkling baking sodas to my completely wrecked mattress first, before I start spraying the hot water carefully through the mattress. I get the bleach from my bathroom and start spraying it to the mattress again. I pick up the empty pot and run towards the kitchen, washing it first before I wipe it with a dry cloth, and put it down where I taken it. I check the laundry just to be found that it is already done, so I moved all of the beddings to the dryer. I take 4 garbage plastic bags from the cabinet and run towards my room again.

**

I look at my half-empty sparkling cleaned room. The smell of the bleach are too strong so I just let my window open wide. This is the smell of cleaned room. Even my scent will not smell here. I sighed heavily. I will definitely not gonna use my room again for sex. Speaking of sex, I didn't feel anything pain earlier after I showered because of this nervous adrenaline rush to throw away all of the evidences that I got laid by him. But now that I'm all done with everything, I can feel the soreness of my ass hole, as well as my legs about to give in and my both hands a little burn with a little blisters. Great. Just great. I completely wanted to rest. Can I just rest? Like after I woke up, everything's already fine. Like that will happen. I just wish.