Chapter 23 - I have to go

Do enjoy!

_____

Liam

_____

"Do you guys want to meet someone?" Daniel questioned as he turned towards the others as much as he could while seated.

"Sure, who is it?" Vana asked as she squinted a bit.

"I don't know; I overheard Lex on the phone she's meeting someone tonight. I want to see who it is."

Seems like I'm not the only one but who is she meeting? Liam thought as he felt a bit conflicted.

"I don't think we should. If she wanted us to know she would have told us."

"Yes I get that but she's been talking to this person for months now and she's finally going to meet him. What if he tries something? I'm just worried about her that's all and it's my duty as her brother to protect her."

"I have to say I agree with you both. It's a breach of privacy if we go but she's also like my little sister so I'll do anything to make sure she's safe." Grayson said as Damian nodded along.

"When are they meeting and how would we know who it is though?" Damian asked.

"After the show and she calls him Charming; that's all I've got."

"Wait. What does she call him?" Liam asked as his heart began pounding against his chest like a trapped bird trying to escape.

"Charming; I've never heard her say his name perhaps she did but I'm never around then." Daniel answered with a shrug.

Taking a deep breath Liam dragged his hands down his face trying to calm his racing heart.

Alexis is Beautiful.

Beautiful is Alexis.

I love Beautiful.

I love Alexis.

Wait...love?

Laughing in shock Liam whispered, "I love her."

I love Alexis and she's Beautiful.

Jumping from his seat he yelled, "I have to go!"

"Are you okay?"

"What's going on?" Grayson and Damian asked respectively.

"I just need some air," he replied as he turned to walk away before turning back to say, "I think y'all should give him a chance. Maybe he also loves her and just wants to protect her."

Give me a chance he thought as he walked in the direction of the stage.

Slipping through the curtains unnoticed, he was greeted with the sight of Alexis, his Beautiful, dressed in a black crop top and matching black shorts pacing up and down.

Taking a deep breath he approached her, hugging her from behind while quietly saying, "Breathe, just breathe."

Wasting no time she spun in his arms, now face to chest with him before looking up.

Smiling he whispered, "Hello Beautiful."

-----

Hey. Hope y'all had fun reading!

Do vote, comment and share if you liked it. It means so much!

Thank you all for the love and support! 💖