Chapter 10 - It's her

Would you be a Darling and just click the little 🌟 at the bottom :) it'll be greatly appreciated. Do enjoy!

_____

Liam

_____

"How are you going to find which girl is the one Liam?" Damian asks as they moved towards the three empty desks left at the back specifically for the trio.

Taking a seat Liam answered, "I don't know."

"Maybe you can -" Damian said but everything fell on deaf ears as Liam zoned out; his attention now on the girl who had just entered.

She has a round, cute face with almond shaped brown eyes that were now staring at me.

Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Act casual. Stop staring at her. Break eye contact!

She smiled. She smiled at me! Inhale. Exhale. Keep face emotionless. Don't smile back. Don't - you smiled. You just smiled back!

Okay break eye contact now!

Phew! She broke eye contact.

What in the world was that?

Liam however couldn't keep his eyes off her; his eyes following her movements as she made her way to the left side of the class taking the only remaining seat, one row in front of him.

She was really short, well compared to me anyway. She has black, wavy hair; a bit below her shoulders which she just placed in a ponytail.

She looks really cute.

"Liam. Psst. Liam." Grayson said as he nudged Liam slightly.

"Liam. Liam. Mr Smith!"

"Huh? Oh...yes sir?"

I can feel her gaze on me but I dare not turn in her direction or anyone's for that matter.

"Stop staring into space and get ready for the exam."

"Yes sir."

Just one glance he thought.

Taking a chance Liam glanced in her direction.

She's staring at me and once again I'm captivated by her beauty. Someone coughed next to me causing both of us to snap out of it. She turned so quickly I barely managed to see her cheeks turning a bright red. Smiling slightly I turned to Damian and Grayson to find them already staring at me knowingly.

***

"What was that about?" Grayson asked as they made it their way out of the class.

Grayson and Damian both waited for a reply that wasn't going to come soon as Liam was searching for one particular person in the now crowded hallway.

I can't stop thinking about her. She seems familiar. It feels as if we know each other but we also don't. For some reason my mind is making a connection with her and myself. But there's no memory of the two of us. Yet I feel as if there's supposed to be.

"Liam?!"

"Yes."

"Stop zoning out on us, man." Damian said.

"Why don't you talk to her right now?"

Wait. Who are they talking about? The girl I was staring at? Or Beautiful?

"Come on! Don't be a chicken. Call your girl. I mean that's why you're so distracted right?" Grayson questioned.

"Ask her how was the test she had today." Damian added.

Oh so that's what they thought.

"I'll call. Y'all head to the cafeteria and I'll be there soon."

"Soon he says." Damian said snickering as the two left, leaving Liam to his thoughts in the now emptying hallway.

***

Walking towards the drama room, Liam pressed the call button.

"Hello Beautiful?"

"Hey, what's up?" She asked, her words seeming to echo.

Where is she?

"I called to ask, how'd you find the math test was?"

"It was good. Everything I studied was in it. Hopefully I applied and did everything correctly. Thanks for asking. How's your day so far?"

Moving a bit closer to the drama room Liam peered in and spotted a girl sitting on the floor in the far left corner of the room.

"I'm sure you did well and no problem. My day's going well, what about yours?" He questioned still looking at the girl who was now lying on the floor.

"It's going great!"

"Someone's excited about their day." Liam said with a chuckle.

"Oh hush your mouth." She said but she couldn't fight the smile that came with it.

"So what are you doing now?"

"Besides talking to you, nothing in particular. Where are you?"

"Neverland."

"Lucky you! I'm stuck in school."

Laughing lightly she said, "well I need to go for now. I've got something to work on. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah alright, talk to you later Beautiful."

After the called ended he noticed the girl in the drama room standing up. Looking a bit closer Liam realized it was the girl from earlier; the one from his math class. She was now dressed in a grey hoodie and black shorts.

She was dressed in a grey hoodie and black shorts; her black wavy hair swishing behind her as she walked.

It's her.

She's the girl from the party.

I was right. She's really beautiful.

Liam looked on as she danced. With every graceful step she took, he was drawn to her. It felt like she was pulling him in, closer and closer.

A phone rings, she fell. Her concentration broken and to him a spell was broken. He was no longer in a daze.

Shaking his head a few times he left and headed to the cafeteria.

-----

Hoped you enjoyed! Don't forget to share and comment.

Lots of love, Suzanna