Chapter 14 - I'll do option two

Hope you enjoy!

_____

Cinderella

_____

"Hello ladies. How are you both on this fine day?" Damian asked as he joined the girls at their usual spot in the field accompanied by Grayson.

"I'm good, thanks. How are you two?" Vana replied while her friend stared at the school gates longingly.

"We're good too, thanks. What's up with her?" Grayson asked nodding his head towards the silent friend.

"She's -."

"Doing well, thank you." she quickly interrupted Vana with a large smile.

"Okay..." Grayson replied watching her suspiciously.

"So did you guys find Liam yesterday?" Vana asked the question her friend desperately wanted an answer to.

"We visited him after school; he didn't say where he went, he didn't want to talk about it; asked for some time alone." Damian replied.

"Is he okay?" she questioned immediately.

"He seemed a bit -." Damian started.

"He's okay." Grayson replied nodding at Damian, silently telling him to go along with was being said.

"Yeah, no need to worry." Damian said with an uneasy smile.

"Okay. Now tell me the truth, please." She said nodding.

Sighing Grayson answered, "I think somethings are bothering him and some of it, if not all are connected with the new girl."

"Do you guys know how they know each other?" Vana asked.

Shrugging Grayson said, "I can't think of anything he said that's related to her in anyway."

"Yeah, same here which means either something bad happened between the two so he doesn't talk about it or she didn't really have a huge impact on his life; and considering the way he reacted it has got to be something bad." Damian added.

"Well this sucks. We don't know how everything played out so we won't know how to possibly comfort him and get him to open up." Vana said.

"I agree." A new voice said followed by another.

"I agree also."

"I'm sorry who are you two?" Damian asked with raised eyebrows at the newcomers.

"Oh my bad, I'm Jacob." Guy number one, Jacob replied as he did a slight nod.

"And I'm Daniel. He's my best friend, Vana's his girlfriend and Lex is my twin sister. Who are you guys?"

"He's not my boyfriend." Vana snapped.

"Not yet but I will be." Jacob said cheekily.

Rolling her eyes Vana turned away trying to fight a smile as her friend smirked at her knowingly.

"I'm Damian and he's Grayson."

"Where's my future brother-in-law?" Daniel questioned.

"I'm sorry, who?" Damian asked sounding genuinely intrigued.

"Daniel!" Lex hissed as she hid her face.

"Aha! I called it." Grayson said grinning and nodding.

"You are not to say a word to him, okay?"

"Not a word from me." Grayson answered.

"I'll tell him -." Damian said cheekily.

"No! Please don't."

"Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"You tell him first."

"This should be interesting." Vana said laughing.

"You're supposed to be on my side, so much for best friends!" She said while glaring jokingly at Vana.

"Nope, I've been trying to get you to talk to him for a very long time. This is definitely the push you need."

"Would you really tell him?" she asked worriedly.

"If you don't I will."

"Oh come on! There should be another option."

"Okay, first option: you tell him or I would and second option: please help him get through what he's going through now since he isn't talking to us." Damian said looking down slightly at the last part clearly showing how worried he was about Liam.

"Well if it wasn't obvious before I'll say it. I'll do option two."

"Okay you'll start tomorrow since he isn't here today unless you want to show up at his house like a stalker." Damian said laughing lightly.

*Brrring Brrring*

"Let the torture begin." Grayson said dramatically as the group of six rose and began their walk to homeroom laughing loudly.

*****

I do hope y'all enjoyed this one; if you did tap that little star at the bottom. It'll mean so much. Don't forget to comment and share what you liked or perhaps disliked about it. 

Lots of love, Suzanna