Chapter 15 - Crushes

Have fun reading!

_____

Cinderella

_____

"Hey Charming."

"Hello Beautiful!" he exclaimed.

"Someone's happy today." She said smiling.

"Yes! I am really happy today. Ask me why."

Chuckling she asked, "why are you so happy today Charming?"

"I spoke to my crush for the first time! I was nervous the entire time."

"..."

"Beautiful?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm here. Tell me about her."

"She's beautiful. She's shorter than me at like 5'5; I'm 6'. She has black wavy hair which she had kept in a ponytail today; it always makes her look so cute. She has a round face with almond shaped brown eyes, small rounded nose and tiny pink lips. Damn I'd love to kiss those lips." He said dreamily.

"She has a really tiny yet toned figure since she's a dancer. She doesn't know it but I watch her dance at lunch sometimes. She's an amazing dancer."

I'm a dancer but am I as amazing as her? Wait! Why am I comparing myself to his crush? I don't like him. I like Liam.

"She's really smart, caring and just amazing." He said with a smile evident in his voice.

"She sounds beautiful."

"Yeah, she really is."

Not me... she isn't me. Stop!

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"How was your day and do you have a crush?"

Yes, I do have a crush. It's you. Wait what? What is happening to me?

"It was good; I spoke to my crush for the first time also. It was really random; I just walked up to him and hug him."

I want her to hug me not him. Hold on! You were just talking about your crush but you're getting upset now that she's talking about her crush? Get your things together Liam! Okay, okay. Shut up!

"Something's wrong; I don't think he's okay right now. He isn't talking to his best friends and we're all worried about him. That's why I hugged him; I want to help but he didn't know that I exist until I hugged him today."

"And you thought hugging him was going to help?" he snapped.

"Yeah... you never know someone might just need a hug." She said softly.

"She said the same thing when we spoke; right after she hugged me..." he said hesitantly.

She hugged you also?! I want to hug you! Who is she? Stop! Ughh! Can someone please explain why I'm acting this way? I need to stop comparing myself to her.

"Beautiful, I suddenly don't feel so good."

"What's wrong, Charming?"

"I don't know. I just feel sad and upset suddenly. Everything's just crashing down."

"Do you want to tell me what's this everything you're talking about?"

Sighing he asked, "Will it help?"

"I'd like to think that talking about it helps but we won't know unless we try."

Taking a deep breath he began, "My ex-girlfriend showed up yesterday. I thought I would have been ready for when she comes back but I wasn't. I'm not. There's so much memories; too much. I skipped school yesterday because of it and I had to race to classes today just to avoid her. I also pushed my best friends away when they tried asking about it; I was such a jerk to them."

Sighing he continued, "Today while I watched her dance at lunch it got me thinking and I don't think she feels the same way. And I know this next part sounds bad but I think I have feelings for someone else also and she definitely doesn't feel the same way. I don't know what to do."

"Take a deep breath." She said then stayed silent as she listened to him taking a deep breath.

"Okay, first you need to make up with your best friends and explain what happened like you just did. Secondly, you need to talk to your ex-girlfriend to get closure. Thirdly, I do not know what to tell you about having two crushes. I mean it's not bad; it happens to everyone."

"Has it ever happened to you?"

"Yes, it's happening actually and I don't know what to do about it either. But do tell me about the other girl."

"...I can't."

She's you...

"Oh okay. Well I've got something to practice so I'll talk to you soon."

"And I have best friends to make up with so I'll talk to you soon. And thank you for listening and helping me; it did work - talking about it."

"Glad I can help. Bye Charming."

"Bye Beautiful." He replied and waited for her to hang up first while she waited for him to do the same.

"Hey Lex, what's up?" Daniel said as he walked in and made himself comfortable on her bed.

"Am I beautiful Daniel?" she asked completely forgetting that neither of them hung up.

"Of course you are! You're my twin." Daniel said cheekily.

"Daniel..." she said sounding dejected.

Sitting up Daniel pulled her close to him wrapping his arms around her in the process.

"You are very beautiful. Never forget that and don't let others tell you otherwise." Not wanting to intrude anymore Liam hung up.

"I love you Lex."

"I love you too Dani." She replied before the two fell into a comfortable silence which led to them falling asleep like old times; her dance practice now forgotten.

****

Oh another update?! Yes my lovely readers. I had to make it up to y'all because I love and appreciate each and every one of you so very much. THANK YOU ALL!

Did y'all enjoy this chapter? If you did please don't be shy and click that little star. It means so much. Don't forget to comment and share. 

Lots of love, Suzanna