Chapter 11 - Do you know who I am?

Do enjoy!

_____

"Hello Beautiful."

"Yes. I'm listening."

"Beautiful?"

"Huh?"

"Beautiful?!" He yelled.

"Ahhh! Ow! Ouch! That'll leave a bruise."

"Beautiful? Are you okay?" He asked with concern and a bit of laughter in his voice.

"No, I just fell - " she started but was cut off by his laughter ringing in her ears.

"Stop laughing, Charming!" She said pouting.

"Okay. Okay." He said but continued laughing.

"Are you finished?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

"Thank you."

"No problem. Do tell how did you fall?"

"I was standing on my chair when you yelled and I fell."

"I'm sorry for yelling; I was trying to get your attention. And why were you on your chair?"

"Oh yeah, I was distracted. I can't seem to find one of my books. So I was looking on the top shelf of my book shelf. I've checked everywhere in my room but I haven't any luck finding it."

"Do you remember when and where you last used it? Perhaps it's there."

"I don't remember either. I do hope I find it soon."

"You can check the lost and found in your school's library or in the office."

"Yeah, I'll check tomorrow. Hey, where do you go to school?" She asked then paused slightly before asking, "You do go to school, right?"

"Yes I do. I attend Hillview High. What about you?"

"Hillview High." She whispered slowly.

"Oh. What year?" He asked tentatively.

"It's my last year; so fifth form. And you?"

"We're in the same form."

With this information both parties went silent, lost in their thoughts.

Oh my! What if it's my crush? Can it be? No. There are so many other guys named Liam. Damn it. Who are you, Charming?

Have I ever spoken to or even seen her? She told the guys to call her Alex. Should I ask around for an Alex? Is Alex even her real name? Ugh! Who are you, Beautiful?

"So..."

"So..." She began but stopped when she entered the kitchen.

"Daniel." She said lowly.

"Yes..." He answered uncertain.

"That isn't my banana, is it?"

"Umm..."

"Run!"

"Mom, help me! Dad! Please! Somebody save me!" He yelled as he ran around the kitchen counter.

Walking into the kitchen, accompanied by their dad; their mother asked, "what is going on?"

"Ow!"

"Did you just throw your shoe at me?"

"It wasn't supposed to hit you! I'm sorry, dad." She replied quickly.

Meanwhile Liam's dying of laughter while rolling on his bedroom floor.

Taking a deep breath, their dad replied, "Daniel, you're going grocery shopping with your mom now and make sure to get your sister a bunch of bananas. And you missy, go to your room and don't throw anything else, please."

"Yes dad."

"Ughh! Not grocery shopping with mom! Someone please save me!" Daniel said dramatically causing everyone to laugh including Liam.

Returning to her room with laughter still bubbling out of her, she failed to notice their two year old pup racing past her which caused her to fall again.

"Alex! What did you throw this time?" Her dad asked.

"Myself! I thought I'd give the floor a hug." She replied as she got up dusting herself.

Sighing she made her way to her bed.

"Charming, are you still there?"

Trying to catch his breath, he replied, "yes, I'm here."

"Interesting family you got there."

Chuckling she said, "you have no idea."

"Well I've got to clean my room considering the mess I made earlier."

"Oh okay. Talk to you whenever. Bye Beautiful."

"Bye Charming. See you at school!"

"Wait! Wait!"

"Waiting..."

"Do you know who I am? Do I know who you are?" He asked quickly.

"Honestly, I don't know. Maybe we do. Maybe we don't."

"Hey, I've got to go okay? Don't worry about it too much. I'll talk to you soon. Bye Charming."

"Yeah, okay. Bye Beautiful."

*****

Hey! Hope y'all enjoyed. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thank you!

Oh quick note: where I live, high school is for five years and each year is called a form. It's from ages 11/12 -17. It depends on how late your birthday is, I started at 11 but turned 12 as I am a December baby. So they're seniors in high school which is known as fifth form. Thought I'd just clear that up.

Furthermore, this was a random object challenge from Writing Exercises and Prompts by @xxLiciaPinkxx . I used set #1 (book, banana, and shoe). Thank youfor the challenge. It helped a lot.

Did I do well in that challenge y'all? Let me know in the comments. 

Lots of love, Suzanna