Every Day Gets Painful

Start from the beginning

"Peter?" I murmur to myself still eyes closed and frowning. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard the guy I'm just thinking about speak.

"Oh. Yes, dear?"

My eyes widened, sit up straight just to be found him sitting in the end of the bed in front of me making me gasp in shock. He is crossing arms and looking at me intently.

"Good morning, sunshine." He greet coldly, smirking meaningfully.

My eyes widened as I roamed it around the room. I gulped as I confirmed it's Peter's apartment even though this is my first time in here. I can't help but to get amused by how manly his bed room looks like even though he didn't pulling his dark curtains up to let the sunshine inside. The darkness, only the stand lampshade giving us the light making everything sexy.

"Why– why–" I can't help but to stutter still mesmerising Peter's apartment and confused why am I here. I remembered that I'm just with Derek last night. We.. We had sex. I quickly peek to my body when I felt comfortably warm even though the air conditioning is at 16°c. Founding out I am wearing a pair of a long sleeve pajama. And this time, I am already wearing a pants not a boxer. It's still big to me, tho.

"I found you at the lake, again. Do you have any idea what is happening to your body? Like, about sleep walking completely naked? With so much hickeys all over your body. Oh, yeah. The hickeys are gone. Unbelievably, gone."

I quickly peek down inside of my long sleeve shirt just to be found my clear pale skin without any red bruises. Shit! I didn't clean myself last night! I concentrate my feeling through my ass just to feel there's nothing inside of me. I slowly looks up to him. He cleaned me down there?! A bit nervous and embarrassed, "You're the one–"

He completely cut me off with his sarcasm and coldness, "As if Derek would. You're here at my house, if you're also getting blind. Seriously, what's happening with you?"

My lips parted apart when he mentioned his niece. I gulped. He knew?! But how?!

"How do you know–"

"Derek also went after the lake maybe when he noticed you're already gone beside him?"

I frowned, irritation starts building up within me.

"Stop cutting me off! Let me talk!"

He chuckles at me sarcastically and eyed me teasingly, "Oh, sweetheart. I'm not stopping you from speaking. You have the right to do that. Ah! You want to talk? All right, let's have a friendly talk."

I frowned at the way he addressed me coldly.

"So how was my niece' performance last night?"

I feel like something sharp stabbed my chest.

"What?" I ask weakly looking at him painfully I didn't know why.

"Was he good? I bet he is! We are Hales after all. Just like Malia when you two first do it at the Eichen House."

"Peter," I called him between my heavy shaky breath, telling him now to stop. He look at me with so much amusement, he scoff playfully and smile sarcastically.

"What? Are you getting embarrassed? Why so? It seems to me that you like getting laid off. Is that why you are seducing me last night? You just had sex with Isaac the other day. And then last night, Derek? Is it because I didn't do you the other night? Is it that itchy for you to have sex two days in a row?" he chuckles as he slightly shook his head in disbelief and amusement. He start leaning his body towards me, crawling on top of me. My heart beat crazily painful. My eyes look at him unbelievably hurt. I can't find my voice to answer every questions he throws at me. I'm just feeling uncomfortably painful with everything he is talking about and how he act towards me.