13: One's Will To Live

Start from the beginning

"I am the part of you that hates this world. That wants nothing but just to destroy this world. Don't worry I took good care of those heroes." Finishing his sentence, he laughed again.

(y/n)'s eyes widened, as one question was swirling in his mind.

"What did you do?"

His crazier version turned to him and again, smiled insanely. "Oh their screams of pain were melodious to my ears!"

(y/n) froze up. He had killed the heroes, he had become the very thing he was against, he was a monster.

He came back to his thoughts when the crazier version of himself and latched himself onto his back. He whispered in his ear,

"Why are you scared of being a monster? Did they feel sorry when they were turning you into one?"

He didn't get to answer as on cue everything went white.

.............................................................

Kota didn't want to be in this daycare, but his aunt suddenly had to go and take part in a rescue mission. He hated the other kids here as they wanted to be heroes, and suffice to say, that led him to have no friends here. Truth to be told he wanted to have a friend, but none of them agreed with his view on heroes

The young boy sighed as he tugged on his red cap and settled into the bench that he was sitting on, looking at the other kids playing with each other with a scowl on his face.

After some time another kid came and sat beside him, and after catching his breath, he started to talk to him.

??????: Hey there! What's your name?

The boy asked kota with a huge smile on his face. Kota, for the first time, decided to answer the question.

Kota: My name is Kota.

??????: Hi kota! My name's Ryuuji. Who's your favorite hero? Mine is the Shadow Reaper!

At the mention of the vigilante's name, kota turned to face the boy with a curious expression on his face.

Kota: You know that he's a vigilante, not a hero.

Ryuuji: Yup, but he's a hero to me and my family. He saved my mother's life and he even took care of me until my mom was okay.

What followed were the neverending questions and answers of kota and ryuuji.

Ryuuji: Let's be friends, and show the world what true heroes are!

Kota: Mmhmm;

They both pumped their fists in the air and suffice to say, today kota found his first true friend.

................................................................

Aizawa sighed as he walked towards the principal room at U.A. He came here to deliver the blood samples that he collected to Recover girl. Now Nezu had called him to come to his office.

He opened the door and saw the principal smiling. Nezu motioned him to come and take a seat. As he got settled nezu began to speak.

Nezu: Now aizawa, you must be wondering why I called you here.

Aizawa didn't like the smile that present on Nezu's face. He just nodded and hoped that he survived this meeting.

Nezu: An online movement was started for an increase in your pay and due to KillaKoalajr selfless work, you shall get a raise.

Aizawa didn't know who was this individual or who were the people wo participated in it, but he owed them a big thanks. He was so happy that he wanted to jump in the air and scream at the top of his lungs, but settled on a grin.